Six Arab states join rush to go nuclear

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JayS, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Please share some examples of racist agression that the US and Israel have taken part in. Not made up bullshit, but just one clear example.

Can you be precise for once and not just puke up the same old anti semtic, anti US dribble?

John

#11     Nov 4, 2006
  2. Sure, examples are a great documentary I saw (no narrarator just raw film) of Israel border guards, these kids are made to join the military and are brainwashed - their ractist attitudes and violence they used was sickening. This was all raw footage.

Entire iraq cities are destroyed and soldiers wasting everything that moves (it's ok because they have darker skin than us), the constant stories that leak out to our media about torture, abuse, the $1000/day mercenaries from Blackwater who are bound by no laws - they are paid to kill plain and simple. No democracy, no fairness, just a trail of blood. It's war, get over it. Vietnam all over again.

The rest of the world cleary sees this, can you?

Tell me why I as a WASP would hate the US or isreal, what possible motivation would I have?

It's going on every day, not old it's new. My papers again carry stories of Israel gunning down civillians. That's not old, that's new.

They bombed the power plant in Gaza, causing untold suffering. Could you live without electricity? The economy and live would collapse. Hardly a concidence. That is a war crime plain and simple. How would you like it if someone tried to justify bombing your powerplant? Why or why do they hate us, hmm. The media (look who owns it) is not allowed to report this

Is this 'what jesus would do'? To all the thumpers, think He is smiling at all of this? Give your head a shake.

#12     Nov 4, 2006
  3. if u criticize israel atrocities u are an antisemite by default, nuttin' u can do about it, that's the way u are percieved by fanatics.

#13     Nov 4, 2006
  4. First of all I doubt if you even believe in Jesus or God so I am not sure why you even bring that up. I don't see why that even matters.

Second you didn't give an clear examples. Just the same old leftist dribble about Jews killing babies.

The reason you would say what you do is that you are dumb enough to believe the BBC, CNN and NYT. You just repeat what they say.

The US and Isreal both have only wanted one thing since the begining of their countries and that is to be left alone.

The US has been dragged kicking and screaming into every war it has ever fought. Isreal was set up on a deslolate patch of desert that on one wanted or had done anythng with for 2 thousand years. All they wanted was to be left alone in their miserable little space on Earth.

Bush is determined not to make the same mistakes that the cowardly Europeans make with Hitler in the 30's.

Bush is determined to end this once and for all before it gets too late.

John

#14     Nov 4, 2006
  5. Atheist

Atheist

Because of you, the IQ of the entire ET community has just drop a few points.

#15     Nov 4, 2006
  6. Let's examine your pathetically ill-informed rant step by step.

#16     Nov 4, 2006
  7. socalpt

socalpt

Extreme views by regular people makes
    a volatile world. I think the US policy in the past may have created some conflicts in the middle east, yet the frustrations showing in the faces of the people in that region showed that they need better housing, better education, and better jobs; overall they need a new and improved way of life. Their frustration directed toward a wrong direction instead of working together with the world for a better living.

I only see peace and economic corporations between the US and its former enemies such as Japan, Gernany, and recently China. It is time for the middle east to change its policies and start anew, the old ways seem to be out of touch with cilization. Take Dubai for example can we say its anti American in any way shape or form.

#17     Nov 4, 2006
  8. You are spot on. The search for truth can be difficult when viewed thru most western media outlets. But if you look at the facts and not the spin the atrocities are blatant and obvious.

Try this hypothetical analogy. A small group of bad people from Canada attack a building in Saudi Arabia and kill thousands. This is a horrible event and people around the world mourn for the innocent Saudis killed. Saudi Arabia responds by invading the USA and overthrows the president. They proceed to kill tens of thousands of people and say 'democracy is no good we are putting a dictatorship as the ruling system in your country because we know it works in our country' The Saudi press tells of countless people killed by the horrible leaders in the USA who use 'gas chambers' and 'electric chairs'.

The leaders in the USA cry out that those people were killed because they were criminals, but the Saudi press does not print this.

Keep in mind the Muslim invaders who are trying to help you American citizens think your social system is way off. So they ban alcohol and womens rights. Would you feel these Muslims are in your country to help you? Would you fight back?

#18     Nov 4, 2006
  9. #19     Nov 4, 2006
  10. to reflect....Do I have this right?

We just control the 3-8 million barrels REPORTED a day or whatever it is and we stay in the water...Now how do we get the world on our side and do pre-emptive damage control?...Iran...your weak army will never have its land war...your screwed...

Iraq troops stay where they are...we don't need em' for the Iran war...We just got to get that oil flowin' and controlled...Stay the Course Fellah's.

Go Navy (hey Persian Gulf...were gonna jam a missle up your sacred arse)ohhh...and OPEC go f*&% yourself.

Hey Chavez...where is your green card?...you had trouble at the Border last month I hear?...

Offshore drilling and Alaska...we can paint the equipment pink to blend in.... ok?

God bless America

#20     Nov 4, 2006