Sites to submit Trading Records?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DisciplinedHedg, May 21, 2009.

  1. Are there various websites/services that allow you to submit your brokerage statements as a verified track record?
  2. NFA says no such list. They couldn't help me with any information.
  3. sjfan


    This kind of a service is called an "audit". It costs money and time. Unless a track record is audited, just posted to a website somewhere doesn't exactly make it special.

  4. Audit is fine. Do you know of any such services?
  6. sjfan


    ... um... you need an accounting firm rather than a website. Certainly, E&Y, PriceWaterhouseCooper and the likes all have auditing arms. I suspect there are plenty of middle-market firms with certified auditors who can do the same.

    Are you sure you need to audit your returns... there are very very very few cases where this is necessary.

  7. Audits are expensive, especially with name brand firms.