Site to publish your records (Not a CTA)

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by hoop121, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Bob111

Bob111

no broker in his right mind would do that. it shows overall performance along with some stats and numbers like YTD,NAV month to month etc performance and so on.
    now-if you want to run your own service,data base whatever and compare your dick to others-how would you know,that their numbers are real?

http://www.collective2.com/trading-system-finder

how do you know that their numbers are real? many complex systems simply cannot be replicated in service like on link above

as for me-i will not reveal to anyone what i buy\sell and when. for this particular reason i'm preparing my taxes by myself. i don't really care how others do,but i do care about my results. that why you are not going to find even slightest hint about my trading here after 5K of posts.i'm here for my own entertainment only. and English(which is not my native language)

#11     Jul 26, 2012
  2. hoop121

hoop121

i guess i'm confused as to why you replied with a qoute of mine about tracking yourself among your peers and then said "my broker does that for me"

#12     Jul 26, 2012
  3. Bob111

Bob111

nah..my mistake..(see post above)

#13     Jul 26, 2012
  4. hoop121

hoop121

cool, thanks for the contribution.

at first glance, it seems that collective2 is more for a mechanical type system? i don't really have anything like that, unfortunately.

i'll look into some more, though.

thanks again

#14     Jul 26, 2012
  5. DT3

DT3

Covestor.com

#15     Jul 27, 2012
  6. hoop121

hoop121

perfect. thank you

#16     Jul 27, 2012