Site Problems this Morning.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Baron, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Sorry about the site problems this morning. I tried to roll out the next version of ET but it looks like it's collapsing under the load so we're back to the old school until I get it sorted out. I know it's a pain to deal with, so I appreciate your patience while we are in this transition period.

2. I like the "old style" better. :cool:

3. just21

just21

I hope you are going to continue with recent posts in a list like the old site. That is why I keep coming back.

4. °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ bang head here °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

:D

5. I hate the "new" version..:mad:

6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Don't worry about the look and feel. That stuff is easily changed and I can make the new version extremely close to what you see now.

7. gkishot

gkishot

Does the new version have new added functionality?

8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Are you talking about the way the "Discussion Threads with Recent Posts" on the homepage is? Or the way the forum index page is? Or both? :D

9. just21

just21

The homepage.

10. gmst

gmst

I also prefer the list style of each post one after another without too much clutter. I personally think Traders laboratory and BMT are full of clutter. ET is so much cleaner.

However, I really liked the functionality to post replys without the need for using html tags and a reply box underneath each thread. This reply box will hit it easier to hit reply, thus increasing traffic on your website. However, it also means fights and nonsense stuff will also get posted more :)

I saw your pic - is it an avatar or your real pic? I used to think Baron must be in late40/early50 guy. ET being so oldie 1999 site, however Baron you probably late 30s if it is your pic?? lol.

#10     Feb 4, 2013