SiSePuede's Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by SiSePuede!, May 31, 2007.

1. Markets are still moving up:

AMZN - $2 move up and that's why I only shorted a little bit via long term puts for now.

PRXI - Pow bango! This has been my small cap of choice for 2+ years since it was $1...up $1 today nearing recent highs at $14.50. I've made A LOT of money off this stock...good company.

AXP - It's breaking out of its shell, or trying to. The game is tiring...moved within a $.15 channel all day, finally moving out now...usually good buying into the close in this stock lately.

PDE - Kicking ass. I have 100 October $40 Calls at $1.70. This is going to be an easy double in my opinion.

RSH - I only bought a small amount of the long term puts because I kind of feared it would do what it's doing.

#21     Jun 4, 2007
  2. I'm with you on AXP - got a position in that. Where's your buddy, StockTrad3r? I'm surprised he hasn't bashed your thread by now.

#22     Jun 4, 2007
  3. Yes, AXP looks awesome! I think that company will do well good or bad as it's the preferred card of wealthy individuals and even if there's an economic downturn, the company will do well.

Who knows about stock_turder, I seriously can't believe that guy hasn't been hit by a bus he's so stupid. Imagine him making all these cocky statements about the gains he's made without ever selling, that's fucking inane.

#23     Jun 4, 2007
  4. I'm going to complain:

TBLC: This is one of my big big buys right now, trying accumulate A LOT of shares...someone decided to push the stock up almost 10% today when I don't have any money to compete. Luckily I have 80% of my position already at lower prices.

GORO: Another I want to accumulate and hate to see others chomping at.

PRXI: This is my baby and always will be, I have made a TON of money off of this stock. It's moving faster than I anticipated. I have a boatload of Calls for later in the year so I can't complain...even though I sold a lot of shares in the last two weeks and missed out on about $50k more in easy profit by not waiting. Oh well....I still have a huge position.

AXP: This thing is not breaking out yet. It will I feel. I'm going to hang in there.

DRYS: It's filling the handle in nicely now...it really really looks like it's going to explode.

AMZN: Fuck. I'm holding on to my Jan 08 Puts, but I'm not holding my breath right now. Although it looks like it failed to get too much higher for now. Someone leaked info yesterday as the stock ran well before anything came out.

The rest is a mixed bag and not much going on.

#24     Jun 5, 2007
  5. In for:

RSH - 50 June $35 Puts

CRM - 45 July $45 Puts

Both stocks looks weak and the markets look like they're finally capitulating a bit...those are two stocks that should take a bit of the brunt. :D

#25     Jun 6, 2007