Sirius Radio

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TM_Direct, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Pabst

Pabst

I have to admit that 70's is 60% of my listening. Barry Williams (Greg from the Brady Bunch) does a great job. They've really succeeded in capturing the retro feel of 70's top-40 radio. I like 1st wave also. Something about mid 80's New Romantic that I find hypnotic.

#11     Aug 31, 2006

2. I love on the 80's station the original MTV Vj's they use...its such a throwback for me....what's great though is if your on a long drive of say over 4 hours and you can listen to the same talk show like NFL live uninterrupted...Howard too...

#12     Sep 1, 2006
  3. 4re

4re

I like the 80's and Hair Nation

#13     Sep 1, 2006
  4. So if I were looking to get satelite radio I should get Sirius and not XM?

why would someone choose XM over Sirius?

thanks

#14     Sep 1, 2006
  5. 4re

4re

I have both and there are things I like about one over the other. I like the music and NFL on Sirius. I like the traffic/weather and comedy on XM...

#15     Sep 1, 2006
  6. It may not matter pretty soon becuase they may merge....Siri will have Nascar starting in January

#16     Sep 1, 2006
  7. Thanks all :)

My wife and I want to get either Sirius or XM but since we can't decide we get neither....

#17     Sep 1, 2006
  8. Eqt - I've only had Sirius, but love it. I said in another post they also offer the ability to listen online through your computer. Not sure if XM offers that. It's a nice feature b/c I cannot get reception in my house at all. It may depend on where you live but the only way I could get reception was to install a mini-dish (like Direct TV) outside and run the wires in the house to a receiver. A lot of work when I can just boot up the computer and listen.

#18     Sep 1, 2006