SIRI around 5.65

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by sportmatt37, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Hope that they will actually break profit sometime in 2020-2030.

#11     Feb 6, 2006
  2. Siri only becomes a buy when "they" are in the process of pulling a move. Right now, the move is; depreciate sirius shares. If only Cramer can STFU long enough for Siri to break 5$...

The past week or two haven't been the most bullish. Sirius stock is, in essence, worthless. So unless the market is green, people will be selling this stock every single day in a downtrending market.

What will most likely happen, is they will issue more shares soon (before it drops too much), to help alleviate their 300mil/quarter cash burn. The "stern effect" is over and done with. Unless they have another bright idea up their alley, the stock should slowly fall as the days trod along.

I traded this stock at 0.38$, and at 9.38$. At both of these points, the volume was spectacular. We'll idle smack in the middle. And before you buy Siri, look at how XMSR has been getting pounded. It has superior technology, and a better business plan overall; yet it goes lower each and every day. Buyers beware.

#12     Feb 6, 2006
  3. BARRELL

BARRELL

it's greed which reinforces "gambler type" attitututes. the outcome is well known :)

#13     Feb 6, 2006
  4. up 20 cents today, reversal?

#14     Feb 6, 2006
  5. Bowgett

Bowgett

Wishful thinking

#15     Feb 6, 2006
  6. Bowgett

Bowgett

Survey: 86% won't be following Stern to satellite radio
    10:03 a.m. 02/06/2006 Provided By Knight-Ridder Open

#16     Feb 6, 2006

7. would u think that this is rally today is just a short squeeze and would use this as a better place to short?

#17     Feb 6, 2006
  8. Bowgett

Bowgett

It looks like short covering rally but I am not sure if it is a good time to short.

#18     Feb 6, 2006
  9. Now up to 5.76 up like 5 percent today. I am just trying to get a feel for how this stock moves - wondering how you all interpret this move.

#19     Feb 7, 2006
  10. Aren't you glad I talked you out of that buy :cool: . I hope you shorted it.

#20     Feb 17, 2006