single moms barely making it on 300k/year

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Aug 17, 2009.

1. I think she's a fine looking woman who obviously takes care of herself. However, unless it's just the photos, she does look a bit older than her 47 years.

#71     Aug 18, 2009
  2. I think the woman is a complete moron. No wonder she has a job at a bank. They seem to only employ idiots who can't control theirs or anyone else's money for that matter. Shes not in a tight spot, shes a spoiled c$#t who doesn't want to be resposible enough of a mother of 3 children to maybe cut back on things and live a different lifestlye.

#72     Aug 18, 2009
  3. I don't know if having a sizeable blind spot makes her a complete moron, but she is evidently living in denial or in anticipation of an improvement in her finances of some kind. However, that special something, whatever it may be, had better come soon otherwise she will slowly boil alive.

If you have ever overstayed a losing position to your considerable detriment then you can surely understand how difficult it must be to walk away from an entire lifestyle, however unsustainable it may be. I'm not defending her choices. I think they're wrong. Personally, I would not opt for the lifestyle she has chosen unless I was making a fair multiple of her income, which is why I'm guessing her ex must have been the larger earner of the two. I'm just trying to empathize with her unfortunate inability to let go.

#73     Aug 18, 2009
  4. Sorry, Gnome. This is crap. I make that type of money in the corporate environment and it is much better than when I made $100k. The reason?? I don't go out and buy an Audi TT just because I make a much higher salary. I save the money. Re: Millionaire Next Door.

I downsized my house. I got rid of the fourth car., etc. I don't need a McMansion just because every other idiot is doing it.

I used to have a two acre 4000 sq foot new house in a nice NJ suburb paying 16k in taxes or so a year.

Now I drive my six year old Jeep Wrangler and live in a nice townhouse in Baltimore making the same money I made in Jersey and my taxes/mortgage, etc is less than half what I paid in Jersey.

It's about expenditures, NOT taxes. I'm not saying taxes aren't a problem, but you CAN have a better life at 250 than 100 - a much better one. Truth is that most at 100 can have a better life there too if they were smart enough to do something about it.

#74     Aug 19, 2009
  5. wow, reading news today, Jasmine Fiore is found dead today, and isn't she in that show?

#75     Aug 19, 2009
  6. Wow! :eek:

No ... the guy who she was married to was a contestant on (yet another) reality TV show called "Megan Wants a Millionaire". He supoposedly meet Jasmine after he was voted off of the show.

Link

Yikes!

#76     Aug 20, 2009
  7. before I would have just taunted her mistakes,

but these days looking at her story, she is trying very hard to uphold the family in her own way , maybe its not the best way, holding onto a 2.5 million house instead of heading to woodside,NY and purchasing a 4bedroom coop for $350k lol.

but not everybody has all the answers or solutions in their head. Eventually everybody will see the results of their decision or way, if it worked out well or not.

life Results are just around the corner!

#77     Aug 21, 2009
  8. Einstein was right .. reality depends on your frame of reference

#78     Aug 21, 2009
  9. easymon1

easymon1

"Hear About It Later"
    I want a run for my money, that's all
    I don't wanna hear about it later
    I don't wanna, baby I don't wanna

digger

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
    #79     Jun 27, 2021
  10. easymon1

easymon1

[Kanye West:]
    Eighteen years, eighteen years
    She got one of your kids, got you for eighteen years

I know somebody payin' child support for one of his kids
    His baby mama car and crib is bigger than his

You will see him on TV any given Sunday
    Win the Super Bowl and drive off in a Hyundai

She was supposed to buy your shorty Tyco with your money
    She went to the doctor, got lipo with your money

She walkin' around lookin' like Michael with your money
    Should've got that insured, Geico for your money

If you ain't no punk
    Holla, "We want prenup! We want prenup!" (Yeah!)

It's somethin' that you need to have
    'Cause when she leave yo' ass, she gon' leave with half

Eighteen years, eighteen years
    And on the 18th birthday, he found out it wasn't his?

Fair Warning

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
    #80     Jun 27, 2021