single moms barely making it on 300k/year

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Aug 17, 2009.

1. :D :D

you crack me up

love you,

surf:D

#41     Aug 17, 2009
  2. wartrace

wartrace

I never had the desire to marry but sometimes I wonder if I should have. It would be nice to have sex anytime you want it like married guys can.

I just never had the desire to have children & would find the same woman year after year kind of "routine". I can see some advantages to marriage though, at least you would have someone there to call the ambulance when needed.

#42     Aug 17, 2009
  3. Try Westchester county. She chooses to live in one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Westchester, one she obviously cannot afford.

#43     Aug 17, 2009
  4. JAP

JAP

And there you have it... more proof that marriage is great for women and bad for men.

Sadly ALL women are like this to some degree or another. They ALL have an agenda. They ALL know that they'll get paid off when they get divorced.

They do their best to make sure that the man is dazzled by love (ie. vagina) so that he won't have enough time to think things through before he says "I do". That honey pot is power bait.

Don't believe that a pre-nup will save your ass-ets. Any competent lawyer will be able work around it.

by and large the man makes more money than the woman does. That means you're going to pay her 50% (sometimes more) when you get divorced. You will be ass raped... without lube.

Just in case you were wondering, I've never been married and I don't plan to. My observations of my divorced friends and family member tell all I need to know.

All you young, single horny guys better wise up.

#44     Aug 17, 2009
  5. Trophy wife, Are you kidding have you seen the pictures? Ouch, you got to pay alimony too. Damn life is unfair.

#45     Aug 17, 2009
  6. Oh, man, if we all keep this kind of attitude, population will sure keep decreasing. (keep in mind, in some corp-world, kids are good for promotion in middle management.) I don't against marriage, just not a fan of unfair treatment on man in marriage.

#46     Aug 17, 2009
  7. From the article ............

"One guest who arrives in khakis and a blue blazer says he wanted to wear jeans but his wife wouldn't let him."

What a sad state of affairs. I don't know whether to laugh or cry for this poor bastard.

#47     Aug 17, 2009
  8. Yeah, for $75K you could get a few hours with Eliot Spitzer rejects every year.

#48     Aug 17, 2009

9. ROFLMAO you sure have not experienced marriage if you think this is true.

#49     Aug 17, 2009
  10. LVMises

LVMises

Who cares?

Just goes to show you how much further this mkt has to go on the downside.

Overbought

#50     Aug 17, 2009