single moms barely making it on 300k/year

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Aug 17, 2009.

1. martymjp

martymjp

If I was her employer, I would question her ability to manage.

#31     Aug 17, 2009
  2. aegis

aegis

#32     Aug 17, 2009
  3. clacy

clacy

This is all too common actually. I know several people/families that are in similar situations.

Pretty pathetic......

#33     Aug 17, 2009

4. Undoubtedly, it's the government’s duty to provide her with an adequate hubby who can pick up the septic, hair coloring and newer cell phone bills.

Otherwise, the broads settle for wood carving, metal churning, tender lovin' fellas.

#34     Aug 17, 2009
  5. She looks just like any other middle-upper/middle class woman trying to take care of her family and "hold-it-together" withouth "a man" around the house ... same as it was 20 or the 30 years ago.

The only reason people are being critical of her is because there is a recession ... which a) isn't her fault, and until it impacts either her or her ex-husbands livelihood b) doesn't really have anything to do with her, anyway.

Sure, she could cut back on a few things (but not too many) and maintain herself and her children in the manner in which they are used to.
    Oh, btw, did anyone get a good look at the ex-hubbie's new wifey??? :confused:

... she could easily be the woman in the article's sister, LOL. :D :D

She (and the children) shouldn't have to suffer just because
    hubbie got bored. :p :p :p

#35     Aug 17, 2009
  6. i feel sorry for all you suckers who believed those "whores in sheep disguise"........i really do... i got my own sad tale

#36     Aug 17, 2009
  7. They aren't "whores" larrybf ... they're your "baby mamas". :D

#37     Aug 17, 2009
  8. 1) Purchase, NY is not a major metropolitan city and she lives a good distance away from NYC.

2) She chooses to live in a very expensive suburb while there are plenty of good & affordable neighborhoods around close to her job.

3) She is a moron who refuses to face reality that she cannot afford her current lifestyle.

#38     Aug 17, 2009
  9. cstfx

cstfx

Jersey?

#39     Aug 17, 2009
  10. :D +1

#40     Aug 17, 2009