Single female day trader looking for a partner

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by rin4et, Dec 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For what its worth, i met my wife on this site and have been happily together since 2007. So, lonely traders, it could be for real---

Hampton

#21     Dec 26, 2016
  2. zdreg

zdreg

sounds like two+ losing trades.

#22     Dec 26, 2016
  3. With or without "benefits"?

#23     Dec 26, 2016
  4. rin4et

rin4et

Yes guys I am real. Female traders are a rare breed but we do exist. I am a software engineer by profession and I have a degree in Electrical Engineering. I trade mostly equities and etfs on the 1 min time frame sometimes 2 or 3 mins. Anyway if you feel I am not real just skip this thread no offense taken.

#24     Dec 26, 2016
    alfa8 and Southampton like this.
  5. There is nothing to criticize about this because we live in different country with different culture where you celebrate yours and I celebrate mine at different time periods. Others have to work because they have to carry out their duties with extra paid + delay time off.

#25     Dec 26, 2016
  6. Nice.... most full-time traders that I've seen are with an engineering or computer science related degree.

Well, I do trading full-time for living and mostly, I trade weekly SPY calls/puts option. You can add me to your group, but one thing to be cleared with is that I don't look for affair because I love my gf lol.

Good luck & happy holiday....

#26     Dec 26, 2016
  7. Xela

Xela

I congratulate you.

It's an interesting observation from someone who has been a member for only a few weeks. Unless, of course, you've had multiple usernames here, as so many members have been suggesting.

#27     Dec 26, 2016
    alfa8, Spooz Top 2 and speedo like this.
  8. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

On which line? Lol

#28     Dec 26, 2016
  9. wintergasp

wintergasp

Jesus you should chill out too. What's up with stress on this forum.

#29     Dec 26, 2016
    ThunderThor likes this.
  10. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

Lol, what are you then doing here? Isn't that hypocritical?

#30     Dec 26, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.