Single female day trader looking for a partner

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by rin4et, Dec 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rin4et

rin4et

Yes he has to be profitable so I don't have to answer his newbie questions or mentor him. That will be like an experienced programmer talking to someone just learning basic computer science concepts.

#11     Dec 26, 2016
  2. eganon69

eganon69

I do not fit this description but this thread is useless without pics...:sneaky:

#12     Dec 26, 2016
  3. comagnum

comagnum

Single female day trader looking for a partner

hmmmmm.... so which dude is missing as of yesterday? If you follow my drift.

#13     Dec 26, 2016
    propwarrior and Zzzz1 like this.
  4. qxr1011

qxr1011

of the last years statements?

#14     Dec 26, 2016
    VPhantom and zdreg like this.
  5. zdreg

zdreg

to ega +others -control stupid responses. the OP put herself on the line. respect her efforts.

#15     Dec 26, 2016
    VPhantom and cjbuckley4 like this.
  6. algofy

algofy

Yup....this.

#16     Dec 26, 2016
  7. +1. He seems to devote all of his daily energy to get angry at anyone for anything that he always feel suspicious at. That makes me to wonder how much he might have suffered during his past to become whom he is these days. While everyone is celebrating Xmas holiday with closed ones or friends, the only place he seems to enjoy his holiday is on ET to criticize others. SO PITY....

#17     Dec 26, 2016
  8. motif

motif

Gold digger

#18     Dec 26, 2016
    GBP Trader and Zzzz1 like this.
  9. To OP, if you are a profitable trader who is confident with your trading strategy, it's better for you to continue that way with less distractions due to disagreements.

I always take a laptop with two iphones to coffee shops or doing outdoor activities with my gf while doing trading. You won't feel lonely and less stressful to watch your monitors all the time.

#19     Dec 26, 2016
  10. zdreg

zdreg

" While everyone is celebrating Xmas holiday with closed ones or friend, the only place he seems to enjoy his holiday is on ET to criticize others. SO PITY..."

what xmas holiday? not russia, not the countries in the FAR East. you are an obvious example of a feely good american education. the universe does not centralize around the US. for all you know he has been trading Far Eastern markets and the russian stock market.
    "While everyone is celebrating Xmas holiday with closed ones or friends,"
    police, firemen, department store employees etc. are working.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    #20     Dec 26, 2016
    Zzzz1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.