Single female day trader looking for a partner

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by rin4et, Dec 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xela

Xela

It isn't, but to be fair there is a section of listings labelled "Hook Up" within the "Community Lounge" sub-forum ... so perhaps it's also not quite as unreasonable as you're trying to make it sound?

And perhaps it's also not quite a cause for the level of personal insults and sheer name-calling this thread has produced?!

The behavior of some of the participants here has really horrified me.

I'm dismayed that the moderators will tolerate it.

(I haven't quite decided whether to leave the forum or just add a whole load of people whose behavior I dislike to my "ignore" list ... anyway, that's my problem, not yours.)

#131     Dec 28, 2016
    speedo likes this.
  2. I'm not offended by her desire for a "date". I am offended by her shock that she got a bad reaction, and then lectured us for judging a supposedly attractive "woman". Yuck! I despise women who play this game of exploiting a reaction out of men, and then bashing men because she fails to get the reaction she hoped for. Pitiful behaviour.

#132     Dec 28, 2016
    Pekelo and Zzzz1 like this.
  3. qxr1011

qxr1011

you either kidding us or kidding yourself

you came to a male dominated forum and stated that you looking for the partner who is successful (making money)..., well many responses were accordingly honest - gold digger

grow up at least: no one who trades for a living for a while (do not confuse with term profitable which is often a temporary state for some lucky morons) needs a partner in trading

if talking about another kind of partnership then your knowledge (?) of trading (and demands (!) for a certain trading accomplishment from the potential partner) is rather a minus than a plus - those who are successful in trading usually are strong personalities who do not need a woman who talks too much or will stick her nose in man's business

now if we talking about romance (not just a hook-up) then a man would expect woman to like him not for his trading method (or fat checkbook) and would like to know explanation of your human's(woman's) qualities and looks, trust me - nobody cares what a woman can or can not do in trading...

good luck

#133     Dec 28, 2016
  4. KeLo

KeLo

Really?
    You might be better at Google searching than me.
    Maybe you could provide some of your URLs you came up with on your fact checking?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    #134     Dec 28, 2016
  5. Mtrader

Mtrader

Put your cursor on the picture of Jamie in her profile page.
    Right click on your mouse.
    Watch the menu that appears.
    Click on "search picture in Google" (or something similar as I don't have english as default language).
    A lot of sites will pop up where this same picture was used.

Below a few of them.

tax.jpg

#135     Dec 28, 2016
    alfa8, motif and Zzzz1 like this.
  6. KeLo

KeLo

OK thanks for the lesson. Her picture has been removed now but I see how to do it with Chrome. Nice trick!

P.S. I was using Firefox, which lacks that feature.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    #136     Dec 28, 2016
  7. Mtrader

Mtrader

I use Firefox too, Google breaks too much my privacy. I just use Google for things that Firefox cannot do.

Jamie is still visible. I checked the other girl and found nothing, so probably she is right that it was her picture. On internet never believe what people say or show, always try to check first.

Who told that 93% of ET were male??? How can he know that?

#137     Dec 28, 2016
  8. KeLo

KeLo

I understand. It could always be a fat bald guy in need of a shower hiding behind a beautiful woman's picture.

The US/Israel allegedly destroyed some Iranian nuclear centrifuges using malware (Stuxnet).
    https://www.wired.com/2014/11/countdown-to-zero-day-stuxnet/

#138     Dec 28, 2016
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Since I am an odds guy:

90% chance OP is male.
    70% chance he is either Baron or Surf.

But let's entertain ourselves..

Hon, you never explained what you are REALLY looking for. If you want a partner or a date, why does he need to be a trader? Specially since you don't want to share ideas.

If you want a trading partner, why does he need to be single?

You see, your quest just doesn't make any sense, unless you are after his money eventually. That would explain everything. You didn't even ask for good looking.

Otherwise you might want to establish some credibility here first by posting trading related material... Then later you can ask for a date...

We traders just like you ladies, like to be dined before we get screwed. :)

#139     Dec 28, 2016
  10. rin4et

rin4et

I already explained my objectives. I have dated people of other professions in the past and also unsuccessful traders and they have all been naysayers. Like the saying "if you can't have the grapes you say the grapes are sour."
    I have found that the only people who believe and support the pursuit of day trading are successful day traders themselves.
    Anyway a couple of successful traders and quality individuals have responded so I consider this thread a success. Now let's give it a rest and move on to the pursuit of the main purpose for which this forum was created.

#140     Dec 28, 2016
    DallasCowboysFan and Xela like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.