since the moderator of the Psychology forum has no life, let's discuss it here

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Aug 29, 2003.

1. If I give and share my handle and password with GG, can I be a M.A.G.G.O.T.?

#21     Aug 30, 2003
  2. You most definately already are though Gann... I happen to like ya though buddy, so you got that going for you...

#22     Aug 30, 2003
  3. Gann, you're too smart and funny to be a maggot.

Back when I lurked on this board I felt sorry for Gekko. I could tell he was a troubled, no talent little boy crying for attention. I gather that he got lucky in the '99 run-up, gave it back and now has suicidal tendencies. It's sad really. The reality that you're not bright enough to compete in the most competitive of professions must be hard to swallow. In fact harder to swallow, than that milky looking yet salty tasting stuff that slides down Gordon's throat each night as he tries to make his rent money.

#23     Aug 30, 2003
  4. mark1

mark1 Guest

Mmmm I wonder how come you know it's salty.... :eek:
    just joking , don't eat me alive :p

#24     Aug 30, 2003
  5. Well sometimes, a girl's got to do what she's got to do.:)

#25     Aug 30, 2003
  6. lol!! where did you get that "inside info" from, sherlock holmes?

bwahaha

eeeehehehehehehe

ROCK

#26     Aug 30, 2003
  7. I want to be ROCK SOLID

:(

#27     Aug 31, 2003
  8. too bad; i am.

ROCK

[​IMG]

#28     Aug 31, 2003
  9. KavMan

KavMan

What's with all this hate from the two posters on this Nitro dude?
    Is he really a small fry trader or a shill like they claim?
    Well all he has to do is post up this years PNL statement and if he's bigtime it should shut them up real good :D

I stay in the chatroom during trading hours, rarely talk
    From my observation of this Nitro dude
    Chats alot, most trades he posts seem profitable but I don't think he'll hit the bigtime the way he trades
    Never stays in long enough to grab the big gains instead settling for chump change
    All that work is not worth it from a post I saw where he posted he ended the month up just $1500?? - $1700??+

#29     Sep 3, 2003