since the moderator of the Psychology forum has no life, let's discuss it here

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Aug 29, 2003.

1. dude, "as tight as possible"?! what are you in control of here, A NUCLEAR REACTOR? loosen up a bit! your moving/deleting of threads + that "psych announcements" thread of yours causes more ruckus than if things were left alone. :mad:

#11     Aug 30, 2003
  2. nitro

nitro

1 more maggot shows up. We are up to four. This is like looking at Maddusa's head, except instead of looking at slimy snakes, she has overgrown maggots all coming out of head ugly head.

These maggots are the Maddusa of ET - reading the garbage that spews from their mouth will turn your brain to stone...

nitro

#12     Aug 30, 2003
  3. nice post, you really had to rack that brain of your for that one didn't you? Maybe its time to spill the beans on the 'real' nitro.

#13     Aug 30, 2003
  4. nitro

nitro

#14     Aug 30, 2003

5. Stop teasing... spill the beans lad.

#15     Aug 30, 2003
  6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

[​IMG]

We have lots of these too nitro.....they also are attracted to shit and garbage.

#16     Aug 30, 2003
  7. nitro

nitro

I have just been informed that Gordeon Gekko = ROCK SOLID = #1 Trader = FRuiTY PeBBLe. My apologies to the FPC, TraderRX, Protrader1, etc etc maggot for confusing you with the Gordon Gekko, ROCKS FOR BRAINS, FP maggot. In fact, I kind of liked Protader1, he at least had a way with words that was poetic.

But you know, don't be too hard on me. I can't tell you guys from one another - you all love garbage, you all spew shit from your mouths, when you grow up you are even more pesky (though less disgusting) than when you were maggots.

I am amazed at the fact that only four maggots have shown up!

Oh littttttllllee littttttllllleee maaaahhhhh........gg-o-ts, come out where ever you are....

nitro

#17     Aug 30, 2003
  8. welo

welo

Yeah, since hanging out here I have noticed quite a few people posting under various usernames. Plenty of unconfirmed theories about other users as well. Although trading is a poker game and some people think schizophrenia is fun, it sure does unnecessarily cloud the issue on who to trust (not unlike brokers in general).

Not that it matters, but funny how I secretly predicted to myself that this issue would emerge on this particular thread :).

#18     Aug 30, 2003
  9. 5th maggot in here now :)

The problem with rlb is he doesn't read it and hasn't been in ET long enough to know what's in it...

Also, asking me to go through the threads to post the link... c'mon... it's your job dude!

Commisso... yes... I remember... you triggered that Psychology Forum... and the Van Tharp thread was the first to move to the Forum from Trading... My bad...

Anyways... I want to be a maggot...

M.A.G.G.O.T. ... can't you see... you know you can't get down like me...(like P.I.M.P. from 50 cents... sounds cool :cool: )

#19     Aug 30, 2003
  10. LOL :D Gekko you really do have problems man! I admit to being somehwat of an ET shcitzo myself BUT I never ran around and used multiple handles at the same time and never tried to hide who I was from the other users of the forum; hence the PEACE and good-trading signoff...

You have problems bro, perhaps if you spent less time here on ET spewing nonsense from multiple handles and more time learning how to trade you wouldnt be such a whiney broke ass?

#20     Aug 30, 2003