Since nobody else will ask, I will... Does Islam have a problem?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by FortuneTeller, May 25, 2017.

1. According to islam, islam doesn't have a problem, everyone else does. They have a solution, it's referred to as jihad ...

#21     Jul 30, 2017
  2. Humpy

Humpy

The Old Testament teaches " an eye for an eye " or to put it in other words treat them back as they treat you.
    Isolate the worst ones and kill them off as in Raqqa.imho
    The UK has finally shown just a little grit by expelling 150 known jihadis. They should care ! With their intimate knowledge of the UK they are twice as dangerous and hailed as heroes back home.
    Our politicians have their hands tied by the WET church and soppy philosophies.

#22     Jul 30, 2017
  3. The liberal politicians is the problem. imho Trump is right, the west can dominate but the left is siding with islam. The route to our problems and islam is taking advantage of the west libtard bleeding hearts.

#23     Jul 30, 2017
  4. The only evil here is your ignorance and hate!:D

#24     Jul 30, 2017
  5. New Age Islam! :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Age_Islam

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    #25     Jul 30, 2017

#26     Jul 30, 2017
  7. Typo? :D

#27     Jul 30, 2017
  8. yiehom

yiehom

Another contradiction. The new age philosophy is actually the end of all the dogmatic illusions and domination ploys that have so far plagued planet eath. Can't see how any religion whasoever can fit in.

#28     Jul 30, 2017
    #29     Jul 30, 2017
  10. Humpy

Humpy

I have no problem with peaceful religion. It's the violence associated with it that distresses me.

#30     Jul 31, 2017
    Piptaker likes this.