Since nobody else will ask, I will... Does Islam have a problem?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by FortuneTeller, May 25, 2017.

#11     Jul 25, 2017
  2. Millionaire

Millionaire

ISIS are following the example of Muhammed who was a conquering warlord who took sex slaves etc

#12     Jul 25, 2017
  3. yiehom

yiehom

"It is a religion of peace", they say. I wonder: where? for who?

#13     Jul 29, 2017
  4. Humpy

Humpy

In the ME the man's sport is war. They train for war from an early age, not peace. They make the mistake of despising peaceful people.
    Just take a look at what's left of Mosul and other cities the brutes have occupied.
    They are getting their just rewards in lead not gold.
    The burka and hijab are their uniforms.
    They should dump their rotten religion before being allowed in.
    Mosques should be forfeited to pay for the damage and suffering they have caused.

#14     Jul 29, 2017
  5. yiehom

yiehom

I am sure you will agree that we should throw in the churches, temples and synagogues: they showed the way. Islam is just the last in the 3 deadly illusions.

#15     Jul 29, 2017
    Stocktracker likes this.
  6. well, it depends how peace is defined.
    From a muslims perspective the west is full of decadent infidels that need to be put to death. In their eye's they are fulfilling allah's demands by killing everyone but themselves. We think they are barbaric and devils. IMHO they are a religion of piece. Ready to blow up others into pieces.
    Forget about freedom of religion, come here, they must convert to one of many friendly religions. Don't like it, leave or denied entry. Simple!

#16     Jul 29, 2017
  7. Piptaker

Piptaker

There is speculation that the Roman's helped create Islam to combat Judaism and the rise of Christianity and to push them out of the holy cities,so Islam was in fact created as an army and has been at war ever since.

Pre-Islam the Arabs worshiped moon, planetary and sun Gods and carried out sacrifices to these gods. These traditions and rituals continue with Islam today and so in fact Islam origins are and continue to be more of a pagan nature.

#17     Jul 29, 2017
  8. yiehom

yiehom

To me, all these "book" religions are barbaric and acted likewise at one time in history or another. They worship the same cruel god that treats some of his own children in the "heaven", with or without virgins and honey, and put the others to roast in fire, sends his fidels on crusades and forced conversion campaigns. Thus the never ending wars that have eradicated many peacefull peoples on this planet.
    Religion and peace in the same sentence is the very definition of an oxymoron. Talk of the light of darkness.

#18     Jul 30, 2017
    Piptaker likes this.
  9. Humpy

Humpy

Non muslims have the problem because of their aggressiveness.
    Perhaps they should be treated like dangerous animals. The problem is to sort out the peaceful ones from the violent.
    Some countries may cease to even try to make a distinction.
    Their leaders preach violence.

#19     Jul 30, 2017
  10. Piptaker

Piptaker

Dogmatic murdering cults written to control people. Going to be exploring some ideas here https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...es-with-catholicism-islam-and-judaism.311716/ and try to get to some causal factors, should be interesting if it takes off.....

#20     Jul 30, 2017