Simulator that works with eSignal feed.

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by EMini-Player, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Any trading simulators out there that work with the eSignal data feed?

-Fast

2. esignal has a paper trading function built-in but dont know much about it.

3. I know they have it, but like you, I haven't tested it out and don't know much about it. Any software out there similar to Button Trader or Futures Trader that works with eSignal feed?

-Fast

4. croc1964

croc1964

Hi,

Just download a Full version of FuturesTrader www.futures-trader.net

The simulator is free and you can use it as long as you like.

You will need to install the IB TWS Interoperability components (IB API 7.3) (link on the download website) to run it, even if you have no IB account.

Depending on your ESignal subscription there are 2 different versions:

The regular version, which supports the ESignal Datamanger DDE link.

and a special ESignal version, which supports the newer ESignal ActiveX link, but which is available from ESignal only for an extra onetime and monthly fee. Sorry for this, but it's ESignal's policy to charge extra for this feed not mine

Regards,

Chris

5. dloomis514

dloomis514 Guest

did you look at dynaorder?

6. DeepC

DeepC

7. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

I don't believe there is any additional fee or subscription to run the newer IB integration. Just download the IB plug-in from our download page. There's a good amount of FAQs on the subject at this link.

Regarding ActiveX, the only time we charge a fee is for developers that are using the ActiveX API. For using a registered ActiveX application, there is no additional fee.

8. scJohn

scJohn

If you want a simulator to use while using the Play Back feature of ESignal, then check out Bracket Trader. Be sure to get the lastest version as some improvements have been made regarding the play back of tick files.

9. scJohn

scJohn

If you want a simulator to use while using the Play Back feature of ESignal, then check out Bracket Trader. Be sure to get the lastest version as some improvements have been made regarding the play back of tick files.