Simu ER2 Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Moderate, Jun 4, 2007.

1. i agree, thats why im not going live until im ready, im pretty much looking at charts everyday and learning from mistakes, im brand new to index futures and have no mentor, nothing, just figuring it out on my own.

#51     Jul 1, 2007
  2. Well first things first, stop treating your trading like a video game where if you die you can just start over.

Next, you have to figure out what you can do to occupy your mind while you're trading so that you don't get bored and start overtrading.

#52     Jul 1, 2007
  3. "occupy your mind while you're trading so that you don't get bored and start overtrading."

yep

#53     Jul 1, 2007
  4. [​IMG]

#54     Jul 2, 2007
  5. mogul

mogul

You should open a real account at Oanda for say $1,000 and practice on that instead

You may be developing bad habits trading a sim account since you know it's not real money

#55     Jul 2, 2007
  6. long 1:06 pm

#56     Jul 2, 2007
  7. stopped out

#57     Jul 2, 2007

8. <---no forex

#58     Jul 2, 2007
  9. today i went into pureticks open house and basically alex has showed me why some of the things i see on the charts happen specially when they have to do with S/R levels

pivots are amazing. find out yourself

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

have to solve where to put stops,

big confidence boost today hehe , whenever i hold for like 2 hours i do pretty well
    [​IMG]

no upthrust today markets may have more leg room up imo

#59     Jul 2, 2007
  10. [​IMG] 160 min chart

this july 5th is gonna be special, very confident were gonna rally up, holding one simu contract for tomorrow hehe, breaking past that R1 daily(red) is confirmation

[​IMG]

#60     Jul 3, 2007