Simply Astounding

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Option_Attack, Dec 19, 2017.

1. mlawson71

mlawson71

Manipulation by who though?

#41     Apr 28, 2021
  2. I would image either the equipment operator or a very nearby party who has knowledge of how the equipment works an or who understands optics in depth. Another possibility is the operation of other equipment unintentionally causing the illusion of an object.

I have seen what can be done with a lens and/or glass with a light source. Manipulating the angle of the lens relative to the light source, the light source relative to the lens, or both, can yield amazing sights, including the appearance of movement, even the appearance of acceleration, as the angle of the light source relative to the lens becomes extremely acute. We see this in nature where ice crystals in the sky act like lenses or a mirror with the light source being terrestrial or natural, such as the sun or moon. When the sun or moon reaches a critical angle relative to the reflecting medium, it can give the appearance of increasing speed. Searchlights can be fun as well under the right conditions, either intentionally or not.

#42     Apr 28, 2021
    Option_Attack likes this.
  3. mlawson71

mlawson71

That is certainly an interesting theory.
    Personally, I think it could be a prototype flying machine the wide public doesn't know about yet.

#43     May 1, 2021
  4. They were likely operated by humans. ET's have better things to do.

I saw stuff like that off the coast of Carlsbad/Encinitas back in late 90's early 2000's.

We have been flying anti grav discs since late 40's, early 50's.

#44     May 1, 2021
  5. Last edited: May 1, 2021
    #45     May 1, 2021
  6. Yeah just from what they showed certainly could be a trick or terrestrial source from drones or what not. But they may also have radar data they didn't disclose. And those other recent sightings by F-18s were caught on eyeballs and multiple sensors, like IR, radar and optical trackers. Too many different trained people saw them, over multiple days, on different instruments. Definitely not saying from another planet, just damn hard to explain right now.

#46     May 1, 2021
  7. easymon1

easymon1

#47     May 1, 2021
  8. ph1l

ph1l

#50     May 17, 2021