Simply Astounding

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Option_Attack, Dec 19, 2017.

1. uap-night-vision-cover-crop.jpg

#32     Apr 15, 2021
    #33     Apr 16, 2021
  3. tango29

tango29

Hopefully ours and not Russia or china is my response to the UFOs. I know there has been activity out of Area 51 and the area where airspace was blocked to and from the Pacific Ocean and most likely out to the East also. Very possible we are testing the abilities of new aircraft against(maybe not the best word) our own military to see capabilities or even to make make China and Russia worry what we may have come up with now.
    When using the blocked airspace the teams are either on a no communication order or possibly using frequencies specific to them that others haven't figured out yet.
    Anyway, still the possibility the technology for these aircraft came from an unknown source. At least that keeps the believers spending their days tracking and wondering. I wish I could pack it in and do that all day.

#34     Apr 17, 2021
    Option_Attack likes this.
  4. Yes given the light year distance of other possible life-harboring solar systems, the probability that these objects are from other worlds sure seem remote. And really, jumping immediately to the conclusion that they are "alien" tech doesn't help the investigative efforts.

But, unlike many years of questionable sightings and reports, these from the last few years from many different sober, and expert, witnesses, raise many questions. And the idea that they are most likely either natural phenomenon or "lens flares," "video artifacts," "reflections," and the like has been effectively ruled out.

So, they are real. Then what the hell are they doing? Some seem to buzz our ships and drop in the water with impunity. And they very easily pull away from our fighters and disappear. They don't seem to have any known flight surfaces or propulsion systems. Is it private tech from a rich nut like Musk who just wants to f*ck with us? Would the US show off advanced stuff in broad daylight, over and over? Has the US military ever been that reckless? And why would a foreign power like China/Russia dink around over carrier groups with this super-advanced technology? Wouldn't it be smarter to keep it hidden?

Fascinating stuff! I just hope that the real answer is found in my lifetime.

#35     Apr 18, 2021
    tango29 likes this.
  5. userque

userque

I suspect you'll know after you pass away.

#36     Apr 18, 2021
    Sprout likes this.
  6. :thumbsup:

#37     Apr 18, 2021
    userque likes this.
  7. tango29

tango29

Not in on the thought processes for why we would expose a new asset, but there is a thought that no matter what they will be detected via satellite or other method anyway, so why not covertly expose new and highly sophisticated tech like this that is next to impossible to test out of sight and let the public go crazy with UFO theories and enemies wonder what the hell is going on in advanced research. Again that also assumes it is ours if it is simply new tech and not tech from a visitor.
    Satellites are becoming old tech in surveillance. You essentially have to launch a new one anytime you have a significant new surveillance package. Why not a space plane that goes up for extended periods of time, does its job and then when you want to swap out payloads, bring it back do repairs and upgrades and off it goes again. We do have at least one that has been documented.
    No matter what they are, it is cool, and I love the idea of advances that maybe public in the future.

#38     Apr 19, 2021
  8. mlawson71

mlawson71

This could be experimental aircraft the wide public has no knowledge about, it does not necessarily means it's aliens.

#39     Apr 24, 2021
  9. Probably deliberate optical manipulation using glass and mirrors. Any radar contact information? Didn’t think so.

#40     Apr 28, 2021