Simple Real Time Screener

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by jmiles301, Oct 30, 2006.

1. I'm simply looking for a very basic real time stock screener that has the ability to find new highs and new lows on an intraday basis. It doesn't have to be fancy, just something that can screen for potential momentum plays on a REAL TIME basis. Is anyone aware of a free service that can do this? I am not looking to subscribe to anything as I am only doing this for a day or two (long story). I have been out of the loop (not daytrading) for about 3 months and I'm not sure what is currently out there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jm

2. IGolf

IGolf

www.trade-ideas.com

3. B1010

B1010

Does anyone know of a real-time stock screener that will show a MACD crossover on a 5 minute time frame? Trade-Ideas doesn't have this capability.

4. Quotetracker with your feed (broker)

5. B1010

B1010

Thanks for your help. QuoteTracker told me they could only set up this alert on stocks that I have the chart up. But I need to screen for many stocks simultaneously. So this won't work for me.

6. Those type of alerts are just headaches. What you will find is they will all come at once as the macd crossovers occur on the S&P. You will be swamped. The alerts will be going off like a popcorn machine.

John

7. nkhoi

nkhoi

try iqchart

8. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

9. B1010

B1010

thanks... I'll check it out and see if it has the capabilities I'm looking for.