Simple questions?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Luckystar, Jun 16, 2008.

1. epetrov

epetrov

Hi Lucky,
    just one side thouth:
    If you say someone tries to "Scam" your thread, this is an interesting obsertavion.
    I think this is like the market itself. It will try to "Scam" your trades all the time ... if you allow this.
    Peace.

#11     Jun 18, 2008
  2. keboenk

keboenk Guest

Hi Lucky,
    before I give you my comments on Puretick let me congratulate you on not wanting to be "scammed". That is a great intention.

You should know however that the trading game is a scam in the sense that it is a losers game. When you "touch" the market, hell, even before you do, others will take your money: Your broker, the exchange, your data provider, your mentor and the veteran trader taking the other side of your trade. As a newbie you really have no business whatsoever putting on trades. But as you say you do your homework my guess is you knew all that but still found some reason to become a victim of the scam. Eh.. I mean you want to become a trader.

On that note I can say that the Puretick room is a fine start. I have been a member for quite some time (I have also been part of the Puretick Alumni program you can read about in other threads). I am not a member anymore and have no interest in promoting the product. Take a trail, it's cheap. Just listen for a week or so to what Alex has to say. Ignore the "buzzer" and the "+7" calls some guys make in the room. Just listen to the man, it will be the best investment of your personal time you have ever made.

Do not see the room as the holy grail, that my friend is what you find between your ears and it will take a hell of a lot more to develop that a 300$ monthly room fee.

Anyway good luck, if you have any questions you can email me.

keboenk

ex-puretick nick: traderw

#12     Jun 18, 2008
  3. Luckystar

Luckystar

Thanks keboenk,

Yeah there seem to be 'scamers' left right and centre in this game!

I find it good sport sorting shit from sugar so maybe I am in fact in the right game ;oP.

Anyhow thanks for your advice, Unlike a few of my now unwealthy friends (due to Traders International), I`ll be paper trading till I`m comfortable, I`m in no rush. I`m just fascinated by patterns in nature and the fact the repeat and if you catch em they cash you up!

Cheers

Lucky

#13     Jun 18, 2008