Simple question. Intradaycharts

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by kezzel, Mar 2, 2004.

1. kezzel

kezzel

hi,

which software can display me a intradaychart with EVERY tick on a day. Not even one tick in 1 minute. In 1 minute a lot can hapen. I use a trial of esignal and i didnt found it. But which other software show me in a intradaychart every tick that count? I want it clear. Just a intradaycharts , where every tick is connect to a line. If anyone can help, i felld good.

sorry for my English. Still learning.

best regards

kezzel

2. Hi Kezzel,

eSignal has the capability of diplaying tick charts in the manner you described. I've enclosed a image of a tick chart where you can see exactly how these charts are displayed. FYI, the red line is the current "ask" price, the green line is the current "bid" price and the black line is the last trade executed.

To access this type of data in eSignal, the user must select the interval in which the data is to be displayed; in this case "TICK" would be the appropriate interval. The interval selection is located in the upper right hand corner of the Advanced Chart window. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the image or the functionality we provide. Thank you.

Duane G
    eSignal Community Support