[Simple Question in IB] where to download all the dividend record?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by jk90029, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Dear-

As shown below, I could download all the trading record for a year, as a csv file format which I can easily manage myself in other software.

Now, if I like to download dividend record for ONE year, where is the link? Appreciated if you can direct me menu.

• 13.png
      13.png
      File size:
      22.5 KB
      Views:
  2. d08

d08

There's none that I've found. You have to use other sources, merge the data and calculate the adjusted prices.

3. Gldr

Gldr

If you go to reports>activity>statements in account management, you can get a file in excel format.

4. sprstpd

sprstpd

Probably not what you want, but if you look up in the Tax Forms section there should be a Dividend Summary for the previous year. If you want the current year, not sure. It might be possible to generate a Flex statement with just dividend activity for the year, but I think you'll still have to do some post-processing on that file.

5. sprstpd

sprstpd

Reports --> Activities --> Flex Queries

I looked at past files that I have generated and dividend activity shows up under CTRN tags (for cash transactions). Again, you'd need to parse the results for what you want.

6. luisHK

luisHK

Indeed, and you will get a section with all the dividends details (I don't use the excell format usually but it's definetely there as well). You can get those for calendar years as well