Simple Profitable Method

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by trader28, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtnet

jtnet

2. It's ok, my Amish arse has worked it out, just uploading now

#22     Sep 6, 2006
  3. Of course. The live call shoulld include the exit. Could you tell us the exact entry? Bar close after crossover or? Also where your stop would be placed? Thx.

#23     Sep 6, 2006
  4. rickty

rickty

Print Scrn should work.

Try these steps (very close to what has already been mentioned).

1) Highlight the window which has the graphic that you want to save. Do this by clicking on it.
    2) Press Alt-Print Scrn (holding the Alt key down, press Print Scrn)
    3) Start up the Paint program. This is found under Accessories.
    4) In Paint go to Edit -> Paste. You should now see the window that you saved.
    5) Now save it as a png file on your hard drive.
    6) When you write your next message use the Browse button to locate where you saved your png file on your hard drive. This should then upload to ET.

Hopefully these steps will work for you.

Richard

#24     Sep 6, 2006
  5. Ok here tis

http://i6.tinypic.com/2m2c3rl.jpg

10 min chart on left for the whole day and 2 min on the right showing the last 3 hours of ER2 trading

10 min MACD below zero all day so apart from a mid day pullback pretty bearish all day

2 min chart starts off with that midday long, MACD crosses it's MA above the Zero Line...

Then there are 4 shorts (all supported by Zero Line) for the rest of the day that all pull roughly $200+ (last one about $150)

Pretty simple stuff, only we can make it complicated

#25     Sep 6, 2006
  6. Now here is the first half of the day on the 2 minute, notice how even though the MACD crosses it's MA to the upside it never really goes anywhere, because the it is well below the Zero Line and there is no momentum behind it, on the other hand the MA crosses to the downside are all supported by the Zero Line and move well

http://i4.tinypic.com/2dwc6u1.jpg

#26     Sep 6, 2006
  7. That happens day after day after day with monotonous regularity

"The fault, dear Bearbelly is not in our stars, but in ourselves"

#27     Sep 6, 2006
  8. A system is useless without the exact entry, stop and exit methods. I can show you a thousand crossover charts with great signals if you can just figure out how to weed out the bad ones. I am well aware that the trader ruins most systems but I still challenge you to trade this system live for a couple of days here on ET chat.

#28     Sep 6, 2006
  9. Been trading it successfully for ages, entry, stop and exit are pretty damn simple, I use the MA on the price chart to get in as a trade sets up and if it is going to go pear shaped on you then it will break that line significantly, and I go for a set amount within a certain time period, so target or time, whichever comes first... it aint rocket surgery BB

and ps: there wasn't a single bad trade to weed out for the day, and that is a regular occurence... it's as complicated as you want to make it

#29     Sep 6, 2006
  10. Thats a question you will have to direct to my wife, the thieving wench... but my specs are pretty impressive

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 CPU overclocked to 3.2GHz (B2 Stepping, week 26)
    WD Raptor 150GB Hard Drive
    G.Skill 6400-2GBHZ 2GB RAM
    Antec NEO 550W Power Supply
    Gigabyte P965-DS3 Motherboard
    Nvidia 7900 GT Graphics Card
    Creative SB X-FI Sound Card
    Benq DW1650 16X DVD Burner
    Logitech Z-2300 200W RMS speakers
    Dell 2007FP 20.1" LCD Monitor

All running silent with a combination of the right hardware and after market silent component fans and passive heatsinks

I'm a bit of a hardware enthusiast, build all my systems from scratch myself, but Amish when it comes to software, cant stand it

#30     Sep 6, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.