Simple Profitable Method

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by trader28, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtnet

jtnet

hHAHHAHA the "PRINTSCREEN" button is the one next to your scroll lock button and bove insert. it puts the IMAGE of the screen on the clipboard and you can paste it (CRTL+V) into MSPAINT

#11     Sep 6, 2006
  2. These zeroline crossover macd and averages systems show up in an endless procession and then fade into the sunset. Would be nice if it was that easy.

#12     Sep 6, 2006
  3. jtnet

jtnet

which is why i banned alll SQUIGGLE LINES from my charts, none at all , just S&R

#13     Sep 6, 2006
  4. trader28, this is what I do to keep a trading journal (and to post here). Download this great free screen capture programme that will take you 10 mins to get the hang of.

http://www.caltroxsoft.com/

You want to download Ace WINScreen 4.5

When you run the programme there's a blue box in the taskbar. Right click on it and left click on Capture Selection. Now you have a crosshair to drag over the chart.

Place your curser on a MS Word page and right click on paste. Now you have your chart in word. Save it and use browse in Elite Trader to grab it.

If you use a multi monitor set up it worn't work across all monitors so move your chart to a monitor it works on. Snagit will work on them all but you'll have to pay for it.

Enjoy.

#14     Sep 6, 2006
  5. It is that easy, in fact most systems work, this one happens to work better than most, it's traders that ruin systems, methodology is 5% of trading

#15     Sep 6, 2006
  6. How about making a couple of live calls for us. Would also appreciate it if you would tell exactly when you enter: bar close after the crossover or? and when and how you exit.

#16     Sep 6, 2006
  7. jtnet

jtnet

still need a screen shot...

#17     Sep 6, 2006
  8. Give me a bog simple way to capture an image, the print screen is doing bugger all

#18     Sep 6, 2006
  9. No problem, but like I said, trade management and a good trading psychology are your responsibility... and those are exactly the factors that send people looking for the next new system that will work, no matter how successful their current one is

#19     Sep 6, 2006
  10. jtnet

jtnet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.