Simple Profitable Method - Take 2

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by jimns, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

I've played hundreds of hands in BJ & believe me when I say that after 4-5 bad hands you will get a winning hand most times on maximum 7th hand IF you stick to the rules (http://wizardofodds.com/powerblackjack).

#21     May 1, 2007
  2. jimns

jimns

JSSPMK

Better publish quickly - mathematicians and statisticians everywhere are going to be very interested in that outcome - especially the part about how the 7th hand remembers the 6 that preceded it. :confused:

jimns

#22     May 1, 2007
  3. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Why don't you try to play $1 online BJ using that table without deviation & write down amount of times you get a winning hand after 4-5 consecutive losses, that way you will know without listening to me :)

Last night I played over at 888.com, had winning hands after hitting 5-7 consecutive losing hands about 6 times, last one went to 8 consecutive. This is not a Holy Grail, I didn't really say that it was, you can still get I don't know say 15 consecutive losing hands, I made a comparison to probability that after 2-3 declining peaks or 2-3 rising dips a 0 line cross normally would be a better bet than first time 0 line cross. Third time lucky sort of speak.

#23     May 1, 2007
  4. jimns

jimns

SPM signaled a ER2 long at 8:36, ran up about 10 points, and petered out about an hour later.

About a 10 tick range since - better dust off your Bollinger Bands if you still want to play.

jimns

#24     May 2, 2007
  5. Trend following works great in trending markets. I often find though that using trend signals puts you on the right side of the market, but you are subject to chop (losing money). The problem is taking losing trade after losing trade to catch a trend. To trade these types of systems you need a strong stomach and to be capitalized properly. The market does not stay in trend mode for our sake. A system is only as good as its rules.

• dndn.jpg
      File size:
      73.1 KB
      Views:
    #25     May 3, 2007
  6. abaker

abaker

I thought spm was a great thread, one of the highlight threads of autumn06 (uk) on elitetrader. That I always checked for the next installment, whether discussion about the method or "wordplay"

#26     May 3, 2007
  7. Allaces

Allaces

Well Baron closed it because he cracked the shits about Puretick being exposed as charlatans.. evidently spamming is more important than information

#27     May 3, 2007
  8. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

[​IMG]

#28     May 3, 2007
  9. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

[​IMG]

#29     May 4, 2007
  10. Has anyone set this up in Sierra Charts? I need a little help if possible.

Thanks in advance!

#30     May 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.