Simple Fix to stop offshoring jobs and create US jobs.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PocketChange, Apr 8, 2011.

1. I'm saying any money paid out to individual US tax payers for doing work should be W2. Businesses can contract labor from other businesses and deduct 100% of the expense only if the labor supplied is W2.

W2 is much more than employment taxes... W2 means the company conforms to our labor laws, receive benefits, workers comp, unemployment insurance, social security. Most importantly are covered under the business' insurance policies for the work they perform and the employee is verified to be eligible to work in the USA. W2 insures conformance with the Buy American clauses in govt contracts.

Currently contracting foreign labor can cost less than a US employers matching contribution of payroll taxes. Corporations would be crazy not to exploit the labor differential and offshore the maximum they possibly can.

#11     Apr 9, 2011
  2. I think a simple way is to:

1. Maximize wealth tax
    2. Minimize income tax

#12     Apr 10, 2011

3. As does palestine, pakistan, god forbid-none of you jihadi (yeah, zionist jihadi's)cunts ever mention Syria, I say.................

Vote me, president of the United Freedom fighting democratic Western Cause , of Unilateral Freedom from terrorism from sick zionist, hadji, islamic, or fucking christian extremism., vote for me in the upcoming elections, because fuck Mohammad, and the camel he rode in on.

I support decriminalization of many drugs.
    Vote or me!!!!

Khat is legal, in most middle eastern places......go figure.

#13     Apr 10, 2011
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Solution to get more jobs in USA:
    All domestic manufacturing profits will have zero taxes.

#14     Apr 10, 2011
  5. Damn Mercor I like that, simple and to the point and makes sense.

#15     Apr 10, 2011
  6. But if the jobs, are less than wage slaves, are less than necessary for any variety of basic income, then you have yourself a revolution.

The sheer presumption, that a taxation change at a corporate level I think is flawed, in terms of basic socioeconomics.

I understand what you mean, except that it won't work.

You can have all the jobs you want-you have to deal with the human element, at some point.

#16     Apr 10, 2011
  7. Why do you think that people will work for less than slave wages ? They can't pay less than minimum wage and even illegal unskilled temporary day laborers get $12 to $15 an hour.

#17     Apr 11, 2011