Simon & Schuster cancels Milo Yiannopoulos's book

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dealmaker, Feb 21, 2017.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

Simon & Schuster cancels Milo Yiannopoulos's book
    Book publisher Simon & Schuster said in a brief statement lateMondaythat it will not publish "Dangerous," by controversial Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos. The decision was announced after organizers of the Conservative Political Action Conference disinvited Yiannopoulos when a video interview emerged over the weekend of himappearing to condone pedophilia.(Publishers Weekly)

2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The guy is really being slammed this week.

I expect some other publisher will pick up his book but his compensation will be lower.

3. Good1

Good1

No big deal. He already has things cooking with other publishers. The book will be out this year, according to a live news conference just ended.

4. dealmaker

dealmaker

5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

All the racist and vile things he said didn't matter.Only when he condoned men raping white boys did conservatives have a problem.:(

Zzzz1 likes this.
  6. Max E.

Max E.

What racist things has he said, name one.

7. fan27

fan27

He should of had better manners like Doug Dannger, a Gay Man and a Gay Journalist.

8. I thought that Tony Stark only showed up during the election season.

9. dealmaker

dealmaker

10. jem

jem

what does this have to do with race. why did you bring race into this?

why would you imply conservatives would be indifferent to the rape of children of other races?

its a disgustingly racist remark that is part of a meme I see thrown around as if its ok to act like white people are indifferent to harm coming to other races.

I am really tired of other getting away with this type of racist commentary.

#10     Feb 21, 2017