Similarlity between Trading and Christianity

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by maxinger, Mar 3, 2019.

1. maxinger

maxinger

Trading - Don't keep money in the ground. Invest / trade and let the money grow.
    Christianity - Don't keep money in the ground. Invest / trade and let the money grow.

Trading - try very hard and your effort will be rewarded.
    Christianity - pray very hard and your prayer will be answered.

#11     Mar 22, 2019
    CSEtrader and murray t turtle like this.
  2. %%
    In all labor there is profit-king Solomon,Proverbs.:cool::cool:,:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

#12     Mar 22, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Jesus Christ! Why did I make that trade today?!?

Holy Mother Mary of God, I'm fucked!

(or...)

Thank you Jesus that the trade worked!

Etc etc etc.

#13     Mar 22, 2019
    Crash101 likes this.
  4. %% I do not believe in luck; + you don't either.Hard work?? May not matter for one day, but it could + for sure lazy has gotten me in trouble. Also that brand ''lazy boy'' got in trouble + I gave away my lazy boy chair= too comfortable.LOL:D:D

#14     Mar 24, 2019
    CSEtrader and maxinger like this.
  5. themickey

themickey

2 Cointhians, 4:7-9
    But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.
    We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair;
    Persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.

#15     Apr 11, 2019
  6. %%
    Good one.
    She knows when to buy + sell=Prov31, ESV, Advance ReViewers Copy:caution::caution:,:caution::caution::caution::caution::caution:,:caution:[Alphabetical Arranged Poetry]

#16     Apr 12, 2019
  7. expiated

expiated

Trading - Test everything and hold fast to that which is good.
    Christianity - Test everything and hold fast to that which is good.

#17     Apr 16, 2019
    murray t turtle and maxinger like this.
  8. expiated

expiated

Trading - Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. As soon as they come out in leaf, you see for yourselves and know that the summer is already near. When you see clouds coming in from the west, you say, ‘Storm’s coming’—and you’re right. And when the wind comes out of the south, you say, ‘This’ll be a hot one’—and you’re right. You know how to tell a change in the weather, so don’t tell me you can’t tell a change in the market! You find it easy enough to forecast the weather—why can’t you read the signs of the market?

Christianity - Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. As soon as they come out in leaf, you see for yourselves and know that the summer is already near. When you see clouds coming in from the west, you say, ‘Storm’s coming’—and you’re right. And when the wind comes out of the south, you say, ‘This’ll be a hot one’—and you’re right. You know how to tell a change in the weather, so don’t tell me you can’t tell a change in the season, the God-season we’re in right now! You find it easy enough to forecast the weather—why can’t you read the signs of the times?

#18     Apr 16, 2019
    maxinger likes this.
  9. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

Forgive me father.....I lied of my assets applying for my Brokerage account.
    No, no not really.

#19     Apr 16, 2019
  10. expiated

expiated

Trading - Where there is no strategy, one loses money;
    But when guided by a solid plan, one enjoys a significantly greater probability of success.

Judeo-Christian - Where there is no counsel, the people fall;
    But in the multitude of counselors is safety.

#20     Apr 17, 2019