Silver to hit mid $60s by end of June

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Tku.

#11     May 1, 2011
  2. Surprise

Surprise

I am bearish on Silver and it will go down , but we could see 70 $ which will be a great opportunity for Silver bears , i would go with put options on a situation like this ...

#12     May 2, 2011
  3. AK100

AK100

Be prepared to pay through the nose then because nobody is going to sell those calls or puts without making sure the buyer pays A LOT of premium, and a lot of premium means a lot can waste away...........

#13     May 2, 2011
  4. Surprise

Surprise

looking to start buying ZSL , but these leveraged etfs doesnt sound well to me ...

#14     May 2, 2011
  5. ================
    Probably right , since this countertrend move, by definition, is ''shorter'':D Most of that 7.77% plus move got gapped.

Dealers/market makers- traders may do fine, in any market.Oh by the way, speaking of patterns repeating , but not exactly. Consumers have complained to congressman/women abou t high prices/ long positions in oil, long positions in wheat.

Corn, dont know about that one, gov ethanol meddling partly caused corn Uptrends, as certainly as gov restrictions helped cause oil & unleaded to uptrend .

Let see , if Arabia were to dump thier gold & Citibank shares because of weak unleaded gas /oil /Citibank buy volume;
    long term silver & gold uptrend is most likely to still uptrend.

$60 is the right long term trend direction;
    short term maybe polar bear/panda bear trend.

Not a prediction, simply possibilities.:cool:

#15     May 2, 2011