Silver in 2020

Discussion in 'Trading' started by aquarian1, Apr 15, 2020.

1. This thread is for ideas on trading Silver.
    Silver coins
    Silver Stocks
    Silver ETF and
    Silver futures

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    guru likes this.
  2. In this video he mentions that China is "vacuuming up" silver
    min 3:49

3. upload_2020-4-15_16-12-34.png

4. Atikon

Atikon

Historically it sucked as an inflation hedge, so I would consider it when I see PMI's in the US and Europe going back up again

5. zdreg

zdreg

China is vacuuming up agricultural land in Africa while the US prints worthless paper money.

6. these stories been around for ever, silver out of all the metals is NOT the strongest, it used to be palladium and now its gold leading the pack of metals which usually move together, not always though, i been trading silver 6 years now and the moves in it and fluctuations provide good opportunities, as far as long term although its price is attractive i can tell you there is more in the fluctuations than in holding long term or waiting for a rise in the price, at least based on my past experience i should've taken more advantage of that, also technically speaking its moving in relatively speaking easy to read charts, i trade it with a long bias where my long positions are larger than the short, but this might change soon, but long story short, trading it has more value than buying an holding, i wish i did that earlier on,

7. maxinger

maxinger

if you want to know where SI is heading, not much use to know who is Buying.
    If China is buying tons of silver,
    it doesn't mean SI price will go up.

because Country X could be selling tons and tons of silver.
    Or producers could be producing tons and tons of silver.
    Or there could be tons of tons of inventory.

systematictrader likes this.
  8. LacesOut

LacesOut

Coin premium is out of control

systematictrader likes this.

9. Where can you see this sort of info? Like where can i find it ?

i assume its at a premium because all the public is buying now ?

10. I have the g& s bug for sure but that silver chart looks like the short of a lifetime

#10     Apr 16, 2020