Silver Head, and Shoulder?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by alexandercho, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Silver is already falling in valuation again. Watching the 8 year trend-line. If we can get below 29.50 it will cause massive instability in the Silver forex spot. Which will cause silver futures to collapse in valuation.

#41     Dec 7, 2010
  2. Why 32.00 asking out of curiosity, not out of cynicism.

#42     Dec 7, 2010
  3. my mental projection when looking at a graph, yes, not a satisfying answer. just instinct

#43     Dec 7, 2010
  4. Thanks for the comment, but wow Silver fell .60 between the time you talked smack, and the time I replied. I like being the bear in this market. Amazing short scalps are available. Right now Silver should make back some of its gains. Mainly because the dollar is falling in value again. You got caught in your own ego at the peak of silvers' valuation.

#44     Dec 7, 2010
  5. The bids are falling because the dollar suddenly gaped up again. :( Hey what happened to all that bullish optimism?

#45     Dec 7, 2010
  6. thanks for commenting on my ego, it's very very big :D

I'm not long silver but I would short it @32. It may never get there in which case I will do nothing.

FYI and in order to please you, don't worry I'm making a loss somewhere else

#46     Dec 7, 2010
  7. First of all, you are an idiot

Second of all, you would not be able to post a profit even with paper trading.

Third of all, I am crossing my fingers that silver falls at least 10%, along with gold, as I am about to buy out a gold & silver coin collection and we have not set it to the spot price yet. So there is no ego involved, just plain business & trading sense.

And finally, when it comes to silver, most of my holdings were bought between $9 and $15/ounce. My last purchase was 3 months ago, when silver was ~$19/oz, of a limited Canadian mint, which is up over 75% in value already due to silver price and numismatic value. So those are my accomplishment with precious metals. What are yours, aside from silly ramblings in this thread on ET?

#47     Dec 7, 2010
  8. ooooooooh Bought Silver futures contracts at $24 per contract, sold at 26. Re-entries made at 26.50 sold at 27.50. Following day re-entry at 28.50 sold at 29.20, but then I started getting bearish as we got near the $29.50 mark. A lot of resistance you see. I have traded silver a lot more than this, and I do not take a whole lot of positions over night.

Numismatic coins, you're part of the numis network :eek: well GL with that. Anyway I made a lot of money off of leveraged silver positions, and no I am being a bear because short-term I see some negativity. To be frank with you, I am doing business like always.

If you don't like this thread go somewhere else where someone might actually appreciate your troll like attitude. I am here to talk trading, not a buy and hold mentality.

#48     Dec 7, 2010
  9. I also shorted silver at 27.40 covered at 26.70, and done a lot of short scalps intra-day, but besides all of that. Why are you getting on my nerves, by jumping up, and down calling people names on a forum. Just to prove some point? I don't get people like Hydro, but then again. Ego kills more traders than anything else.

Oh, and tbh I have made so many trades that were profitable in crude, silver, dollar, S&P500, that I can't make an honest recollection of every single thing I have done. I don't have a buy, and hold mentality. As you can obviously see.

#49     Dec 7, 2010
  10. I think it's quite obvious that you're the only troll here.

Your nonsensical ramblings do not constitute "trading talk". Post some entries, at the very least, like you have been asked. Claiming "silver is going down", "scalp" when it chops down a measly 10 cents only confirms that you're a joke.

And I don't preach buy & hold. Used to do plenty of bullion & coin flipping back when silver was under $20. Never had a loss. I do have a core position which just appreciates over time, while fools like you run around on sites and post bearish remarks on precious metals like there is no tomorrow.

Keep hoping for that crash. Better yet, go scrounge up some money and short some contracts.

#50     Dec 7, 2010