Silver Head, and Shoulder?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by alexandercho, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ooooh the greedy pigs get crushed again after a quick rally. It's all about the scalps, and if you can't understand any of it. Spend a lot of money on good charts, and maybe you'll see what I read. I short, and go long. It's pretty simple, but right now I'm more interested in shorting opportunities due to the added volatility.

#31     Dec 6, 2010
  2. Silver testing the 20-day Intra-day MA, again. Pretty interesting. A serious break below would send another volley of sell orders.

#32     Dec 6, 2010
  3. lo' and behold there's the volley of sell orders. Wow pretty interesting stuff, and again makes me wonder. If any of you don't understand any of it. Get a chart that actively plots the futures data. Before you flap your ignorant mouths.

#33     Dec 6, 2010
  4. bkveen3

bkveen3

Then lets see some real time calls with a stated price and we can use ET's time stamp. All I see is someone who changes their mind about direction 10 times a day and hedges their statements so they can always say they were right. If I flip a coin and tell you its going to be heads unless its tails that doesn't make me a forecaster.

#34     Dec 6, 2010
  5. bids are being pushed up again, pretty interesting. We'll probably test previous highs. But, the sell side keeps lowering there sell targets closer to the 30.10 bid.

#35     Dec 6, 2010
  6. I am here to actively talk about silver. Scalps entries, and exits while watching what's going on, on an intra-day basis. There's a difference between scalping for intra-day up,or down-trends. That doesn't mean I am constantly changing my mind. I think we're near the peak of a bubble, I'll still read the markets the way they are regardless of what I think over the longer-term. That's the point you probably don't get.

#36     Dec 6, 2010
  7. The spread is a little big, but finally the sell keeps raising their offers.

#37     Dec 6, 2010
  8. :eek: market are pulling back on silver. Why am I not surprised.

#38     Dec 6, 2010
  9. Yeah, silver is crashing. All the way down to single digits.

Idiot.

#39     Dec 7, 2010
  10. 32.00 nice target for final bout of bullishness, would love to see it blow up there and would start shorting massively at that level

#40     Dec 7, 2010