Silver Head, and Shoulder?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by alexandercho, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Klamath

Klamath

That's been my thought reading through this whole thread. Case in point:
    ...even though it's still up strong on the day...

#21     Dec 6, 2010
  2. So you are trying to find reasons to short because you want to but you want to be a contrarian?

#22     Dec 6, 2010
  3. o.0 keep buying silver. The longer-term trend line is telling a different story. All too often people get greedier at the top. It happens every time a peak has been touched.

wait let me rephrase that. I am finding reasons to short because I have to, not because I want to. Getting caught up in the crowd mentality is what everyone wants to do, including myself. But, sometimes you've got to be cautious, and for me this is one of those moment. I've enjoyed a lot of profits riding the silver market. But, there are times when you know you should step away from the black jack table, and to me. Today is one of those days.

#23     Dec 6, 2010
  4. We just hit a intra-day double top. Hmmmm, probably another short-term pull back.

#24     Dec 6, 2010
  5. Ahahhaha we pulled back again LOL. Now that's funny just 2-3 minutes after I said that.

#25     Dec 6, 2010
  6. now silver will continue to rally, as the dollar falls in value again.

#26     Dec 6, 2010
  7. Blythe Masters at JP Morgan did a good job painting that chart don't you think? If you don't know what I am talking about I highly suggest you don't short. I'll gladly transfer your cash to my account should you decide to anyways.

#27     Dec 6, 2010
  8. ddlee

ddlee

This thread sucks

#28     Dec 6, 2010
  9. In what? Your paper trading account with imaginary prices?

Are you even looking at the correct contract? It's 10 cents off its daily high.

#29     Dec 6, 2010
  10. Hmm, wow people talk a lot of crap on ET. Quite pompous and arrogant people we have here. No, there was a double top on the nearest contract for expiration. Actually I use advanced charting software, where all the ticks are updated on a minute, by minute basis. It's too bad that you guys can't see the same things I see. But, then again you pay for what you get.

Also if you want to know how I got the 10-year channel data. It's because I have access to a chart that complies all the future contracts closest to expiration, and plots it out over an 8-year period. Chances are none of you have access to it, mainly because most of you use free, or crap charts. Either way Silver continues higher after the dollar continued to fall.

Remember the old adage bulls make money, bears make money, but hogs get slaughtered. I'm a bear, or bull but not a hog.

#30     Dec 6, 2010