Silver and JPM

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by blox87, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Not sure where you get that impression. Most traders look for reasons to short silver anywhere they can and have been since it hit $20. Most of the bullish views are from those who have been bullish for a long time, particularly goldbugs and the anti-fiat, anti-Fed crowd.

Just look at this board, every other week these is someone new proclaiming that the metals are a bubble. Yet it is the same core group which has the opposing view.

#11     Dec 8, 2010
  2. Hey at $20 I was one of those futures traders buying into the silver bubble. I also happened to be the futures trader who was shorting the bubble at 30.50. So, that means I have made a killing either way.

#12     Dec 9, 2010
  3. Oh really? I'm sure you have. How are those paper trading profits treating you? Living in a big paper house yet or still stuck in the parents' basement?

#13     Dec 9, 2010
  4. benwm

benwm

Hello alexandercho

Where is your stop on your short position?

:D

#14     Dec 9, 2010
  5. Umm if you read my thread I took my shorts out for various profit. Like 29.68, but anyway I have had some great days in silver, lol :)

#15     Dec 9, 2010
  6. Also ben, I've been a buyer of silver at various levels, this morning session trade. I am not loyal to any market crowd. I jump from being a bull, to a bear constantly every single day. You can't identify me in any other way. Besides a high frequency long, or short trader. Who had a short bias for a period of time. Made some big money from a big move, and going long again for various time frames. :D Don't miss-understand I am not here to be doom gloom. I just pointed out a short term correction, made money off of it. Making money off of a relief rally, and going in and out with scalps. Because there's a ton of opportunities to do so.

#16     Dec 9, 2010
  7. All I really have to say is:

LOL!

So will you be getting a new clown suit for Xmas?

#17     Dec 9, 2010
  8. ddlee

ddlee

Looked like a inside day to me

#18     Dec 9, 2010
  9. benwm

benwm

fair enough

#19     Dec 10, 2010
  10. #20     Dec 10, 2010