silva mind method

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by osho67, Aug 29, 2011.

1. I tried to do a search on ET about silva method but could not find anything. Has anybody tried this system?. Could this system help one to become profitable? Comments much appreciated.

2. rwk

rwk

Silva has lots of books: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...rds=jose+silva+books&sprefix=jose+silva+books

I seem to recall reading one of the books in the 1970s and attending at least one presentation. Some of Silva's ideas strike me as a bit hokey, but I didn't see anything I thought was dangerous. It's just one of many personal development approaches, and as such, could be useful to a trader or anybody else. I would not recommend spending a lot of money on a seminar. And don't expect any miracles.

3. The best thing I've ever read or heard is Rhonda Byrne's "The Power".
    Silva might be kewl, I've read snippets of the whole pgrm, it was ok, and certainly a start of a new "conversation" on living a better life.
    Rhonda did "The Secret", and it was a good start for me, but her CD "The Power" was the introduction of a whole new way of looking at the world with love in my heart.
    I'm a different person.

4. I have read the book The Power.I did not know this book has a CD as well. I agree the book is very good. The best book have read is by Marrienne Williamson "Return to love. thanks for your reply

5. zdreg

zdreg

get a copy of silva mental dynamics principles and basic techniques + a relaxation tape,. that is all u need.

6. used to be called silva mind control back in the old days.

prob just another scam, like trading mentors.