Significant News Alert - Thursday August 19th News Release

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Aug 18, 2010.

1. ***Bombshell: Barack Obama conclusively outed as CIA creation

***NEWS ALERT: Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen is scheduled to appear live on the Alex Jones Show tomorrow THURSDAY AUGUST 19 at 1 PM EST / 12 NOON CST, to reveal his groundbreaking series on Barack Obama’s true origins. Madsen will share the bombshell revelations and extensive information from the following three articles– and even more that has not yet been revealed. Tell your friends, family and contacts to tune in and learn the truth. Also visit the Wayne Madsen Report for further research and other exclusive reports.

Alex Jones & Aaron Dykes
    http://www.infowars.com/bombshell-barack-obama-conclusively-outed-as-cia-creation/
    August 18, 2010

“Tonight is a particular honor for me because, let’s face it, my presence on this stage is pretty unlikely. My father was a foreign student, born and raised in a small village in Kenya. He grew up herding goats, went to school in a tin-roof shack. His father — my grandfather — was a cook, a domestic servant to the British. But my grandfather had larger dreams for his son. Through hard work and perseverance my father got a scholarship to study in a magical place, America, that shone as a beacon of freedom and opportunity to so many who had come before.”

- Barack Obama, 2004 Democratic National Convention Keynote Address

Far from being the mere ‘son of a goat herder’ (as he deceptively paraded during and even before his candidacy), strong evidence has emerged that President Barack Obama is the product of the intelligence community. Investigative reporter and former NSA employee Wayne Madsen has put together an extensive three-part (and growing) series with conclusive proof and documentation that Barack Obama Sr., Stanley Ann Dunham, Lolo Soetoro and President Barack Obama himself all hold deep ties to the CIA and larger intelligence community. And that’s just the beginning.

After his election, President Obama quickly moved to seal off his records via an executive order.............. (article continues at link above). :eek:

2. I'd sooner believe that Jones and Madsen are oligarch plants.

3. You obviously do not know much about obama's past.....the college years going forward (and his ties to the heinous Zbigniew Brzezinski). :eek:

4. And if you didn't do the investigating yourself, neither do you.
    Sounds too sloppy for the "investigative community" to have
    been in on. "Obama has to rush to cover up" ...anything? As if
    a cloak and dagger senario as deep cover as all that would
    have Obama scurrying to cover his tracks. If "they" wanted to
    cover it up, it'd stay covered up. Alex Jones outfoxes the intelligence community?

5. Alex Jones has a creepy forehead warped by silver and gold coins, so could be his motives.

[​IMG]

6. BTW, Wayne Madsen worked for the NSA.......how about you??? :eek:

:cool:

7. Alex Jones hasn't sold me yet, but I love his voice. Perfect for radio.

8. I don't think President Obama is an intelligence community creation though I do suspect he has had something of a helping hand over the years from those well placed. His mother seems to have mixed with those in the DS, CIA and State Department in her early years.

9. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, the CIA is running the country. Now what? In your own words, please.

#10     Jan 27, 2011