Significant drop in uninsured young adults due to Obamacare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Sep 21, 2011.

1. So whats your solution for those who cant get health ins ? Let them die ?

#21     Sep 21, 2011

2. So whats your solution for those who cant get health ins ? Let them die ?

#22     Sep 21, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The government should use medicaid or medicare for those who cannot get treatment in any other fashion. It should not force private companies to HAVE to cover these people, because all they're going to do is turn around and force the rest of us to pay for it.

#23     Sep 21, 2011
  4. That was the public option ? Did you support that ?

#24     Sep 21, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Which is exactly why IQ 47 approves. He wants your/my wealth without having to earn it.

#25     Sep 21, 2011

6. So whats your solution for those who cant get health ins ? Let them die ?

#26     Sep 21, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That wasn't exactly what the public option was, but to answer your question, I do support the Public Option insofar as it is defined as "a government run private plan available to those who cannot get insurance elsewhere" - NOT everyone. However, it should be noted that I ONLY support such a plan if it is paid for out of the existing budget, and does not represent incremental spending.

#27     Sep 21, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

For the time being, yes.

#28     Sep 21, 2011
  9. yes, it would cut future medical costs and it would also be the solution for the debt from other entitlement programs, overpopulation issues, and various environmental issues. everyone dies anyway...

#29     Sep 21, 2011
  10. Fair enough.There is only 3 choices I see.The government insures people that the private sector wont,the gov forces the private sector to insure them,or let them die

I supported the public option/medicaid option over forcing the private sector to insure them,but it was the insurance companies and republicans who was most against it

#30     Sep 21, 2011