Significant drop in uninsured young adults due to Obamacare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Sep 21, 2011.

1. You know Lucrum not everyone you disagree with is a 100 IQ border line dimwit don't you.
    One area a high IQ is relevant is in a national leader, lets see if the republicans can pick one of the smarter republican candidates running. There are a couple of republicans running who are above average intelligence, force yourself to vote for one of them. Heck I think I'll do my part and vote in the republican primary for the smarter republican myself, practice what I preach.

#91     Sep 21, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I know. I'll go a step further, I'm not right about everything. Even though I may not what it is I'm wrong about.
    Well I guess you can't be all bad then.

#92     Sep 21, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

IQ-47 didn't reach the lofty position of Hotel Clerk because of his incandescent brilliance.

The simple fact is that the Obama regime is giving a pass to half the population so far as paying any taxes and attacking a small group of people who cannot possibly pay down the deficit or restart the economy on the revenue he is planning to steal from them. The liberals had a super-majority but left the tax code as-is implying tacit approval of the rate structure. Just like you've said repeatedly here.

It is really more about Obama attempting to appeal to his far-left constituency by sparking class-warfare or at least giving that appearance. It is desperation by the regime, nothing more. A stunt to get reelected.

#93     Sep 21, 2011
  4. Eight

Eight

Let's follow those that have accepted the tender hearted mercies of Marxism to their worker's paradise where everybody else pays for.... everybody else.. wait, does that make sense, that last part there? Why am I getting this headache right behind my eyes again... damn...

#94     Sep 22, 2011
  5. The “Giddy” Is Gone… Obamacare Will Raise Rates 55% to 85% in Ohio
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, September 22, 2011, 11:56 AM

The Democratic-media complex was “just giddy” in March of last year to report that their nationalized health care bill would reduce the deficit by $138 billion.

It was a lie. Democrats knew it was a lie…But, they rammed their bill through Congress anyway.

In May of last year the CBO corrected the numbers and said Obamacare will cost taxpayers at least $115 billion more than promised.

Americans are right to be concerned about our country’s enormous debt, especially given the Congressional Budget Office’s recent announcement that the health care bill will not in fact provide the deficit reductions the president promised. Republicans are committed to addressing Americans’ concerns with fiscally responsible policies that will create jobs, grow the economy, and reduce our nations deficit.

Now there’s this…Obamacare will jack up premiums 55% to 85%.

Maggie’s Farm reported:
    We will likely see similar numbers in other states.

Thank you, democrats crooks.

#95     Sep 22, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

In certain circles this kind of blatant fraud will land you in jail, unless of course you're a congressmen.

#96     Sep 22, 2011
  7. wildchild

wildchild

Why stop at 26? Why not let them stay on their parents plan till they are 35? How about 50?

#97     Sep 22, 2011
  8. My .o2 on some of the high cost of health care and not going to change.

Kid goes to school, needs physical. Okay, schools out then goes to summer camp - needs physical. The school physical doesn't count, you need a new one. Now the kids play sports, time for a new physical, why can't you use the one you handed into the school? Because it's a different form only "our" form is acceptable.

3 physicals = one year.

Apply for a job - drug test. $125 a pop (this is a health care cost). Some places require you to have a physical at least every 2 years. If you quit a job that requires a physical and get a different job - new physical, new drug test. If you call in sick, oh you need a drs note. Another visit.

DR. "What's wrong?

"I need a note to return to work."

Dr. "Why didn't you go to work?"

"My balls itch, I stayed home and scratched them" "I need a note."

#98     Sep 22, 2011
  9. Why should anyone/everyone else have to provide a solution for them, welfare boy?

#99     Sep 23, 2011