Significance to S&P 1115.1 ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by woody anderson, Mar 1, 2010.

Do you think there is significance to S&P 1115.1 ?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. The market began 2010 at 1115.1 and that's exactly where it made a high today and backed off. I think there is significance that the S&P got back to break-even and that's it.

Do you think there is a significance to S&P 1115.1 and that it serves as resistance now ?

2. You know, Rowschan, for someone who hates this site so much, you sure do come back with new accounts regularly. Ok, so let's keep this poll here for a bit to see if it adds anything.

What do YOU expect at this point? Do you expect a further decline back down to the 1050 range, and perhaps beyond? Or do we return to the highs again?

3. Dec close on the cash. I`d say thats significant

4. Significant, I agree. But I dont agree with the resistance portion of your analysis. I think we push higher, but thats neither here nor there.

5. I'm glad there's at least one person on the trading board who agrees...thank you!

6. more people will realize by end of day that this is significant resistance.

7. The majority of 7 to 5 probably prove to be a contrarian indicator.

8. CrazyBoy

CrazyBoy

I didn't read the thread but from what I can see 1115.1 isn't the top. Perhaps that answers the question?

9. jax88

jax88

Significant resistance was at 1112 in the ES and we're above that. Today LONGS built up inventory, believe it or not. Looking for a push to 28s and even 38s. Please pm me and I'll buy all the contracts you want to sell for ES. Thanks.

10. Looks like 1115 is blown out of the water with a huge Tuesday pre-market gap up.

#10     Mar 2, 2010