Signal Service For Your Trades

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Boydintlcorp, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Sure, because one has all sorts of chemicals in it and the other is mineral water from the French Alps!

I don't know much about product development or marketing but I would think if you're trying to sell something it probably needs to be better than the (free) competition.

How about instead of trying to use the forum for free advertising (which you'll never get away with, these premises are protected by an Ivan!) why not use it for a bit of market research, see what your target market wants/needs and then develop your product from there, maybe you'll find out there isn't really a market for it after all.

#11     Aug 7, 2008
  2. thank you for your reply. Please ask Ivan to delete the thread.

behind every obstacle there is a miracle, after your post earlier i had the most amazing idea, thank you!

how do i do market research about it? don't you think someone would come on and say we're advertising ? or spamming?
    i can't really see a solution. Any way, didn't even mean for this to get noticed. Wish you well.

#12     Aug 7, 2008
  3. I have that effect on people, I'm an inspiration! Please send my standard fee immediately :p

Hey, you're the budding entrepreneur not me!
    Pass it on to your business development and/or market research team (ie your Mum)

Not if you don't mention the name of the company or post a link to the website. C'mon islabonita, be imaginative and creative!

#13     Aug 8, 2008