Signal Service For Your Trades

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Boydintlcorp, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Hello Everyone,

The internet is filled with Forex services that give email or mobile phone alerts for their picks. Is there any service out there that offer email or text message alerts based on YOUR pre-defined trading points that you supply to the service?

I think this would be helpful for those that have their own system and want to customize their alert info.

Thank you for your replies in advance.

Theo Boyd

2. ssblack

ssblack

this can be easily done yourself, you just want to send alerts to your phone when your orders go through?

what platform are you using?

3. I am using FCXM..

FXCM.com

Thanks for your help..

Theophilus Boyd

4. ssblack

ssblack

http://www.fxcm.com/charting-options-exchange.jsp#

can be done via FX Trek Deskop only, not intellicharts.

hope this helps. you could also go through a different dealer as FXCM overall is a crooked place, but most retailers are. i know many of the Metatrader brokers are crooks, but there are a few good ones and i can easily do this for you via Metatrader. or you could just get Metatrader Mobile if your phone supports it, i think it's $45 one time for a lifetime license, and MT quotes are free.

SB

5. Many Thanks..

I will try out these applications and report back my experiences.

Thanks again.

Theophilus

6. ssblack

ssblack

nice resource, thanks for the post.

7. Bad attempt at spamming, not even subtle! Why not pay to advertise it properly and explain why your offering is great value and much better than the free stuff available?

alertfx is a FREE service, why would anyone pay 10 bucks for yours?

8. :))) you are funny cabletrader ...

so it should be free then ? I guess if we can please our 1st critic somehow we can do well...

sorry if we upset you, just wanted a link to get spidered by google so we found the quietest thread so as not to upset anyone...

thinking about things that are free for a moment though:

- water

some buy Evian, others drink from the tap.

9. Spam removed.

#10     Aug 7, 2008