Sign the petition started by John Lothian: CFTC Should Drop Civil Charges and Apologize

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by wadewatts, Nov 6, 2019.

1. I should mention, the reason for this was they found a way to make white people diverse: LGBTBBQ+, funny hair colors, etc. So if your team had someone who liked scissoring or sword fighting, you were diverse.

They did hire dumb black people to HR roles though, good on them.

Edit: which they later outsourced.

#81     Nov 7, 2019
  2. So do I (change name of discounter) where I live. But you must have a vice where money does not matter, no? Everyone does.

#82     Nov 7, 2019
  3. I would never send kids to school to start with. Homeschooling all the way through. And afterwards for the dummies it's university for the masses and entrepreneurship for the smart cookies.

#83     Nov 7, 2019
  4. Kids. My guilt is the kids. Not so much a vice as much as me trying to make up for lack of good partner choice.

Trust me dude, my son is begging me to homeschool him. We have a good balance though where I teach him stuff he'd never learn at school.

I think homeschool works if you have a bunch of kids close in age.

If I were to do things again...

#84     Nov 7, 2019
    GRULSTMRNN likes this.
  5. Banjo

Banjo

Back to software. VW group intentionally used Bosch software to defeat/ defraud environmental testing of diesel engines. I believe Bosch was aware of that potential misuse and warned them not to do that. VW is still paying the price and deservedly so. If this trading sftwr was designed for market making and released with similar warnings I wonder if the onus would still fall on the developer.

#85     Nov 7, 2019
    wadewatts and nooby_mcnoob like this.