Sign petition to remove the guy who publicly called for the Murder of Assange

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Absolutely hilarious. Some people just love to make a big deal out of a NON ISSUE! Anybody who watched the program that Flanagan was on could obviously see that his comments were tongue in cheek. Anyone who watches the program regularly, or who follows Tom Flanagan, knows he makes tongue in cheek comments on a daily basis.

You referring to him as "the guy" clearly shows your ignorance. Flanagan is a very smart man and would never make these comments on live TV if he thought people were going to take them seriously. Scott Reid, who was also on the program, and who as a liberal, is ideoligically at heads with Flanagan, even stated that Flanagan's comments were obviously tongue in cheek.

2. A double tap between the eyes of Assange will never stop freedom of information. The genie is out of the bottle.

3. Approaching 1000 signatures.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

1000 signatures of anonymous internet people.

yeah, that'll hit home.

5. Hello

Hello

We should get rid of this far left liberal Bob Beckel while we are at it. He says we should illegally shoot Beckel.

A Democratic Fox News analyst called for the assassination of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

Speaking on the Fox Business show "Follow The Money" on Monday, Bob Beckel excoriated Assange for leaking the State Department cables that have roiled the world in the past week, and said that American special forces should kill him.

"A dead man can't leak stuff," Beckel said. "This guy's a traitor, he's treasonous, and he has broken every law of the United States. And I'm not for the death penalty, so...there's only one way to do it: illegally shoot the son of a bitch."

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d36xEvVnF2I&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d36xEvVnF2I&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>