SIGMA The Time Has Come...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Feb 21, 2008.

1. This is a dangerous stock folks. It's a play on the whole nasdaq, if we go down it goes down hard. Earnings on the way and doubts creeping in about BRCM competition but the overwhelming fact of Toshiba's pull out in Blue ray format is just forcing me into this name. The idea that our recession will be so deep no one will but DVD players is just too much for me to fathom. On top of that an interesting read in todays NY Times about movie downloads and their compressed sound and visuals that can't compare to DVD and a light bulb went off in my head (while on the can of course) DVD's aren't going anywhere....

It's hold your breath at earnings time, but this stock is explosive in nature and if things work out and competition is late to market could achieve $55 quite easily and perhaps $75 ultimately.~stoney

2. It should blow past $55 and go to $70+ on any good news. I am still awaiting earnings.

3. When is the earning ?

4. Date hasn't been announced.

5. So what's changed (or gone wrong) since December, when it was at its all time high?

6. Fear of a recession leading to consumers not purchasing electronic devices

7. OMG......:confused:
    %15 drop today ...... something is going on... Now I am scared

8. These are the drops to buy. People flipping out over a VP selling options.

9. VP is not the only one, CEO and 2 other directors were selling in 2008. It reminds me the AIG sell off when it was 70 and I did not pay attention...

But again , Who knows , They might just need some cash, The chart shows that is on the resistance now too....