sigh..not again

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 23, 2008.

1. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

It's 21st Century - knowledge has never been as accessible as now. Benefit from joining in, not going against the flow.

Best to all!

#11     Jun 24, 2008
  2. Being long MOS and Visa I'm doing very well even for the huge, never ending sell off that we're in.

Fast money has is all wrong most of the time.

Interestingly, the spooz is still well above bear market territory while the dow is much closer to a 20% correction.

#12     Jun 24, 2008
  3. Not another down day for the dow

The fed did what everyone expected and the market still sells off. Maybe the dow would finally have a triple 'up' day if the fed cut to 0?

What gives? It's never good enough.

My stocks are green though. werd/

#13     Jun 25, 2008
  4. Not to worry fellow traders, It's a sure bet they jam it up overnight, just buy into the close.

#14     Jun 25, 2008
  5. Had to laugh at this comment. What does this mean??

#15     Jun 25, 2008
  6. dorfman

dorfman

maybe you need to learn both sides of the market

ever think of that?

#16     Jun 25, 2008
  7. gonna be another doozie

the problem is the vix isn't going up and typically these selloffs cease only when the vix makes a climatic spike

#17     Jun 26, 2008
  8. I actually agree with you there...carry trades are in full effect while this grind lower shows no sign of abating.

You'd think there'd be a different risk premium at this stage of the game.

#18     Jun 26, 2008
  9. Its called a bear market. Yes I know, many here on ET have never seen one.

#19     Jun 26, 2008
  10. It's not a bear market unless the spooz closes below 1252. Otherwise, it's just a correction. The alamanacs and mainstream media won't call it a bear market unless it closes below 1252.

#20     Jun 26, 2008