Sierrachart posts coronavirus hoax

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by 1a2b3cppp, Jan 14, 2021.

1. smh loons they stopped supporting twitter in their platform as well. I stopped using them when they stop supporting Rithmic. Now their support page reply's make sense.

DevBru likes this.
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

3. comagnum likes this.
  4. JSOP

JSOP

OMG!!! Is this on their Sierra Charts main support page??? Propagating this false information about Covid-19?? Real people DIED from this virus. People that I know DIED from this virus. WTF!!!

Sierra Charts used to be very good and then something happened several years ago and there seemed to be a complete changeover of personnel maybe because of a company merger or something. They've been going downhill ever since. Their software used to be really stable and then it became error-prone and would crash often. Their customer support used to be more patient and above all very knowledgeable and instead they became rude and all of sudden clueless about their own product. And they became paranoid even accusing me at one point of working for the competition when I had been with them for several years.

Needless to say I dropped them. It's really a shame. It was a good company with good software. And now this misinformation...

5. Grantx

Grantx

The software is rocksolid. You're talking out your ass.

ondafringe likes this.
  6. Jack1960

Jack1960

What software have you replaced Sierra chart with?

7. Their customer support is the worst in the industry. I can say that with full confidence having been with them for years.

They are into Qanon. They have made posts along those lines in recent months on their support page with a locked and sticky. They promptly took it down too. Weird behaviour.

Just look at their first support page and nearly the entire thing is sticky and/or locked. Weird behaviour.

Their value is possibly the best in the industry. I've been looking for an alternative for many years but can never justify the much higher price tags.

8. JSOP

JSOP

TOS. Its programming capability is very limited if you are into programming and leaves much to be desired but it's easy to use and its charts looks really good once you get used to its style.

9. JSOP

JSOP

It used to be better and then all of sudden it just changed for the worse.

#10     Jan 14, 2021