Sierrachart annoyed with data fees and intend to rock the boat

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by themickey, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Macca1

Macca1

I just asked you to provide an example of what your technical issues were. It was a pretty simple request. I didn't ask to see your source code . You're trippin.

Judging from my English I don't sound like somebody from NZ? What is that suppose to mean? I was born in NZ, my parents were born in NZ, my grandparents were born in NZ. So i'm about as "Kiwi" as it gets. What do you mean i'm not native, you mean i'm not Māori?

Why would Sierra chart be paying be anything? They probably don't even appreciate my comments! SC would be the last company to be paying someone to support them on 3rd party forum. Have you ever even seen them advertise anywhere? It's a rarity.

Anyone reading this should not be discouraged by someone like JSOP. Try SC and see for yourself.

#51     Feb 12, 2018
    themickey likes this.
  2. i960

i960

For the record, I am an SC user and have no serious issues with it. I just dislike their support style and shit don't stink attitude when there are many times they're simply wrong and refuse to admit it.

I also think they shouldn't remotely even be entertaining the idea of their own exchange.

#52     Feb 12, 2018
    happyscalpie likes this.
  3. lol yeah.. I go to the support boards to look for information & only ask if I can't find a solution. their replies all sound like they are from an emotional chick. that said, I consider it ok for the price I am paying. they probably get tons of weird repetitive questions. but yes i960 is right. with such an emotional edge, going into data exchange business is not gonna play out well

#53     Feb 12, 2018
  4. RXIS

RXIS

lol :vomit: typical techies. It's one of the biggest reasons San Francisco can be an annoying city to live in.

#54     Feb 13, 2019